65

☆ 66. Chapter 65

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 65:

In the end, out of ten spiritual chefs, only Feiyu was left, which was almost equivalent to total annihilation. The eliminated chefs cracked their knuckles, their faces were red and their necks were thick, as if they wished they could die together with Ji Si.

Fei Yu raised his forehead and couldn't bear to look at it.

Fortunately, these people don't know the relationship between the Big Dragon Snake and themselves, otherwise it would be useless even if they had time. If they didn't rush over to fight them on the spot, they would be unable to swallow their breath!

Sora and Numa's face can no longer be described as black, but what can be done? Ji Si had tacitly agreed to it. Not to mention that regretting it now would be a slap in the face, but to say that the matter of choosing a spiritual chef would be done once every courtship, and each time they would choose strictly and carefully. If they were to choose at this moment If Keith's words were overturned, rumors about unfair selection would soon spread.

Therefore, no matter how unwilling Sora and Numa were, they had to let Jisi handle this matter.

"Haha, I didn't expect you to be so strict." Zhuangpi smiled, and the words seemed to be squeezed out from between his teeth. "Now that the result has come out, it cannot be changed. But there is only one spirit." There are too few cooks, so let's do this. The remaining people will give you another chance, and you can continue with the rest of the competition. As for Yu, you are the first."

Fei Yu had a complicated mood: "...Thank you."

Since Fei Just as he thought, Yu won the first place, and Ji Si achieved his goal. Regardless of whether he left a lot of mess, he just wanted to go home with Fei Yu.

"The selection is over, let's go first." After Ji Si said this, he grabbed Fei Yu's hand and walked out without looking back.

Just as Sora was about to call someone, he was interrupted by Numa's lowered voice.

"Why are you asking him to come back? Are you going to cause trouble again?"

Kong hesitated: "Then there are so few people?"

Numa waved his hand, "I will check them myself!"

...

As soon as he walked out of the gate, Fei Yu couldn't help but ask : "How did you get in?"

"It's not a scam, it's a transaction." Ji Si corrected, "I gave those vegetarian orcs ice cups in exchange."

"In exchange for ice cups?" No wonder he found that the jam was missing. .

Ji Si thought Fei Yu was distressed and quickly explained, "Don't worry, I'm not trading with everyone, just with the selected orc. I traded with an ice cup, but she wasn't happy and insisted on two. I wasted a lot of time before I decided to exchange for one and a half ice cups."

Feiyu thought about filling one cup half full, and then saw the big dragon snake taking out twenty black beasts from his arms. The coins were handed to him and he said: "I gave her two ice cups. These are the beast coins she replenished for me." He pressed the corners of his mouth hard and said, "Take it, and I will give you all the beast coins I earn from now on."

Fei Yu lowered his eyes and looked at the pitiful twenty black beast coins in his hand, feeling that something was wrong.

After the selection was finalized, Fei Yu stopped caring about it and let Da Long Snake go home to look after Zai Zai. He went to the new territory alone.