89

☆ 90. Chapter 89

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 89

"Are you back?" Fei Yu sat up.

"Just came back." Ji Si nodded, pressed the corners of his lips and pointed at the beast coins piled on his lap, and said: "The seasoning cubes were sold out, and a lot of popsicles were also sold. These are the beast coins I earned. ."

Feiyu glanced at the beast coins and saw that a large pile of beast coins were almost all gray beast coins, and there were only a dozen or so black beast coins in total. "I made a lot of money." However, "Why should the beast coins be piled up? On my lap?"

"I hope you see these beast coins as soon as you open your eyes." Ji Si said, "Will you be happy?"

Fei Yu met Ji Si's expectant eyes and twitched the corner of his mouth.

I am indeed happy, but not too happy. After all, he has earned countless beast coins since he opened the restaurant. Ji Si brought back a lot of beast coins, but they were nothing compared to the beast coins the restaurant had earned in the past.

These words could not be said to offend the patriarch, so Fei Yu smiled and echoed: "Yes, I am very happy."

Hearing this, Ji Si couldn't help but raise the corner of his mouth a little, and he said insincerely: " Don't be too happy about just a few beast coins. When I was the leader of the Dragon Snake Clan, I had many more beast coins than this. Don't worry, I will sell popsicles to you to earn more beast coins." "

No need. Earn it for me." Fei Yu said, "You can keep these beast coins for yourself."

"No, these are all for you." Ji Si said nonchalantly: "I can make popsicles, and I have no shortage of beast coins. "

You can keep it and save it."

"Why do you want to save beast coins?" Ji Si asked doubtfully, "Isn't it the same for you to hold it as for me?"

Fei Yu choked.

Same? How could it be the same?

Ji Si said again: "I'll spend the beast coins on you, don't worry, as long as there are popsicles, I will let you spend as many beast coins as you want."

Now he can spend the beast coins however he wants. , and he earned it himself.

"I will work hard to support you and that little fat cub."

He will have no problem raising a few more of his own and a group of cubs...

"You worked hard alone before." Ji Si stared at Fei Yu seriously with her golden vertical pupils. In the darkness, his eyes seemed to be slightly illuminated, "I will share the burden with you in the future."

Fei Yu's heart jumped heavily for no reason, and he opened his mouth, unable to say anything.

Is it hard? These were words no one had ever said to him before.

"Next time I will try to earn enough beast coins to cover your legs." Ji Si promised and turned around and went out.

Fei Yu was speechless.

So why must his legs be buried?

...

A few days after Ji Si returned to the Yan Tribe, the Stone Tribe's hunting team was finally ready, and they rushed to the Yan Tribe.

"Is this the Yan tribe?" asked an orc from the hunting team, "Why are there so many beast warriors coming and going? Are they all intermediate awakened beast warriors?" "That's