67

☆ 68. Chapter 67

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

By the end of Chapter 67

, Fei Yu had basically hired all the orcs in the cave.

There are more than forty orcs in the cave. Those who are too young or too old cannot do much work. Fei Yu does not give them animal coins, but only three meals a day. Fei Yu left all the rest that could work to the care of the old orc Chu Lai. These people Fei Yu asked them to learn the experience of raising wild beasts from the old orcs first, and then see how they learned. Those who learn well will naturally raise wild animals. If they really can't learn, Fei Yu will arrange another job. After all, the restaurant is still short of people.

After discussing with the old orcs, Fei Yu talked about the reward and told them that they could take care of it, but they would have to wait for a while. With the beast coins to earn and food and shelter to be taken care of, the beasts could never dream of such a good thing. When Fei Yu was sent away, they were all dizzy and their heads were in the air.

After deciding to leave the matter of raising wild beasts to the old orcs, Fei Yu really didn't care about it at all.

After seven or eight days like this, the orcs who came to attend the mating party began to arrive one after another.

The orcs who participated in the courtship meeting heard the news and came alone. Such cases were rare. Basically, they were organized into tribes. Each tribe gathered the orcs from their own tribe and led them to the Yan tribe together.

The courtship party is not just about coming and meeting each other, and then you can form a partner if you like them. In fact, it was an invisible comparison meeting between orcs from various tribes.

Male comparison, height, shortness, muscle strength, speed, etc. are the must-have items. If these basic things cannot be compared, then look at the additional points - face. Yes, between two males with similar physical strength, the one with the better face is definitely more popular. As for females, beauty is the basic competition item. Although it is said that black is the beauty of female orcs, this only applies to the vast majority of female orcs. Just like beauty has no borders, the face is so beautiful that it doesn't matter whether it is black or white.

Well, the Tianhu clan is the small group of people who are at the top and belong to the extremely high range.

In addition to these places where they compete, both male orcs and female orcs will compete against each other in terms of their combat prowess.

Don't think that female orcs are not powerful because they are female. When males and females really fight, gender is not an issue at all.

When the tribe members participating in the mating party arrive, the Yan tribe will arrange a place for them to live. The method of casually setting up an open space for them to set up tents or something to live in is something only done in extremely poor places like the Chaos Tribe. The Yan Tribe is a two-star tribe, and they must not do such a low price!

As a result, all the unrented houses in several shop streets were owned instantly. After all, they were a tribe that had held more than one courtship meeting, so the accommodation problem was easily solved. The solution is a solution, but you still have to pay for the beast coins.

After taking care of accommodation, all that was left was food and drink.

Fei Yu and the other spiritual chefs who were selected to cook had to wait until all the tribes participating in the mating party arrived. There must be a stipulated time limit. The tribes who came earlier than the time, the Yan tribe, dont care about eating or drinking, they will solve it first.