12

☆ 12. Chapter 12

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 12

In the afternoon, as soon as Fei Yu appeared with two baskets of cola eggs, he was immediately surrounded by orcs who had been waiting for a long time.

"I want fifty black eggs!" The male orc who ran ahead opened his mouth and took away a quarter of the cola eggs.

Fei Yu looked up at him in surprise and saw a swollen face.

"Are you... the orc whose companion was a black dog yesterday?"

The male orc was very happy that Fei Yu still remembered him, nodding his head non-stop.

"It's really you." Yesterday only half of this man's face was swollen, but today there was a symmetrical swelling on the other side. The male orc's face was swollen yesterday because he didn't buy cola eggs for his partner who was pregnant with Zazai. He made his partner angry and was bitten by domestic violence. So what's the reason for the new swollen face? After buying it, his friend suddenly doesnt want to eat it? Or after eating it, his partner finds that the cola eggs are not as delicious as they imagined?

After all, it is understandable for pregnant women to have unpredictable moods.

Fei Yu was curious, but it was difficult to ask, so he endured his itching and opened the lid of the basket to insert the cola eggs. But -

"How are you going to take back fifty cola eggs?" He did have enough leaves to wrap them, but the male orc had empty hands, and it was obviously impossible to take them all back at once.

The male orc laughed innocently, opened his mouth and spat out a ball of white unknown substance.

Feiyu " " buttoned up the basket cover and took a few steps back subconsciously.

What is this for? Spit at a disagreement?

The male orc thought he was frightened, smiled apologetically, and continued to open his mouth and spit out white unknown objects.

Fei Yu didn't know why, but fortunately the next second, other orcs waiting to buy eggs cleared his doubts.

"Wow, is that male orc using his ability?"

"What ability is that? I haven't seen it before."

"So he is using his ability." Fei Yu muttered, and just as he was about to let go, he heard another Some orcs speculated: "It looks like spitting. Is his ability related to saliva?"

"What abilities can saliva have?"

"For example, is it toxic? Corrosive?"

"It can also be hardened and sprayed far away. The distance caused strong penetration."

"Can't it be food? It becomes neither soft nor hard, and very chewy."

The orcs who were watching were silent for a moment, and then cursed one after another: "You are too damn disgusting. , who can eat that kind of food?"

The man said nonchalantly: "You can't just feed it to yourself. Maybe eating it will have some effect, like increasing strength and speed."

The orcs who were watching thought for a moment and nodded one after another. : "If you can become stronger, then just grit your teeth and swallow it."

Fei Yu: "..."

There were a lot of unreliable and unreliable speculations, and Fei Yu stared at it intently. The white unknown thing also wanted to know what abilities the male orc had.