63

☆ 64. Chapter 63

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 63

Two female orcs were walking together on the road, looking at the orcs crowded in front of one of the food stores, both looking angry.

"How can the second round of selection be compared to the same food this time? In the past, the meat and vegetables were at least different! What's going on with the people in the Lingchu Management Office? Do you think there are few orcs among us who are vegetarians, so it doesn't matter whether we eat or not? "

Probably." Another female orc sighed, "I've been looking forward to this second round of selection for a long time, so I'm ready to have a big meal on an empty stomach." "

Oh, this time it's all about eating." No, let's wait until next time."

"Hmph, if it stays like this next time, I won't go to the mating party! Don't think that I don't know what the leader has in mind. He wants us female orcs to leave for the tribe. It's too much for a powerful male orc to not give us food."

"Keep your voice down, are you allowed to speak casually about the leader? And the person in charge of this selection is not the leader, but someone from the Spiritual Chef Management Office. Okay?"

The female orc curled her lips, "Let me tell you, those spiritual chefs are not good people. Aren't they just relying on the fact that we can't live without the food they make, so they dare not take us seriously? "

Okay, I'm a little hungry after watching them rush to cook and eat meat. Let's go find a food store to eat something?" "

Let's go. Those who don't want beast coins won't share our share. Are we afraid that we won't be able to eat if we pay for beast coins?" ?"

The two of them went straight to the vegetarian-only food store they often went to. On the way, they saw many orcs running towards the end of the street. They looked at each other and said with a slight dejection: "That direction is the Zai Zai Restaurant. Right? I've eaten the food there once, and it's very delicious. With so many orcs rushing to go there, I guess the cooked meat there is much better than other food stores, right?" The

shorter orc shook his head, "Okay. So what about eating? We dont have a share anyway."

A male orc who happened to pass by them glanced subconsciously after hearing this. When he saw two very good-looking females, he immediately stopped and came over with a smile. Shuidi said: "You are wrong about this. Zaizai Restaurant serves barbecue, not boiled meat." "

So what about barbecue, it's all meat?"

The male orc's brain changed and he reacted instantly, " Are you vegetarians?" He clapped his hands, "That's just right. In addition to barbecue, Zaizai Restaurant also has something called an ice cup, which seems to be made of ice. The hot season is coming soon, and the temperature is getting higher and higher. Gao, have some ice to cool down."

"Then you went for that ice cup?"

The male orc chuckled and said, "I also went for the gg at Zaizai Restaurant."

"gg?" The two orcs said They all looked surprised, ignored the male orc, and ran towards the restaurant.

They havent seen the legendary GG yet!

The two female orcs ran at full speed and soon arrived at the entrance of the restaurant. They were startled by the surging crowd outside the restaurant from a distance.

"Why are there so many people?" Can't the orcs rushing to cook meat in other food stores compare to this one?

"Is this normal? After all, they make barbecue, not boiled meat. Barbecue is much more delicious than boiled meat!" "