99

☆ 100. Chapter 99

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 99

The open space outside the restaurant was filled with rows of long tables, and the food on the tables was almost piled up into a hill. Not only are all the braised pork, sweet and sour pork ribs, spicy fish steaks and other foods usually sold in restaurants, but there are also several more delicacies that the beastmen have never tasted - fried beast meat with green onion, garlic twice-cooked pork, Steamed animal meat, as well as various whole roasted animals that are golden in color and dripping with oil.

There is animal meat and wild vegetables, as well as animal milk and juice. Buckets full of them were placed in the open space, ready for the orcs to take. Even the popsicles that usually get snatched up all at once, this time a lot of them were taken out at once. In addition, there are ice cups filled with various jams.

Not to mention that there are many kinds of new foods, even if there are not these new foods, the orcs who come to Zaizai Restaurant to eat are almost happy.

Why?

Because there is enough food!

No need to queue up, no need to worry about arriving late and not being able to grab food, no need to worry about when the food will be sold out and you will have to

leave empty-handed...you can eat as much as you want, as long as you can eat, food is absolutely guaranteed on this day and night Won't finish eating.

When the Scarred Orcs and the Fat-Faced Orcs found Zaizai Restaurant, what they saw was a scene of countless orcs using all their strength to shuttle back and forth as fast as they could.

Each of them held at least two large wooden trays in their hands, filled with piles of food. The food is particularly shiny in the sun, and just looking at the color makes people drool. Some of the orcs did not take food. Their trays were filled with cups of animal milk and juice. There were condensation droplets on the outer walls of the cups. Just by holding them in hand, one could feel the coldness rushing down the skin of the fingertips into the heart. Here, it seems that even the high temperatures in the hot season are not so unbearable.

Of course, more popular than iced cold drinks are popsicles and ice cups. Take a big mouthful of ice and bite it into pieces, then slide it down your esophagus into your stomach. You can't help but shiver, and your heart and body are all shaken. Cool as hell. Which orc would be afraid of the hot season at this time? I just wish I could stop going there during the hot season. Otherwise, where will I go to eat popsicles once the hot season is over?

The fat-faced orcs and the scarred orcs were already sweating from the sun. How could they hold back when they saw everyone drinking cold drinks or eating popsicles?

They looked at each other and rushed towards the popsicle not far away with a tacit understanding.

Sadly, they stopped at several tribes along the way, and each time they happened to miss the time when the popsicles were sold. Not to mention eating the popsicles, they were lucky to see the appearance of the popsicles.

They failed repeatedly, and the more they failed, the more they missed it. In the end, the popsicle became the inner demon of the two orcs!

So there was obviously a lot of food on the long table that they had never seen before that made their stomachs growl non-stop, but they just held it back with all their might!

Want to eat popsicles!

You have to eat the popsicle first!

The orcs from the One-Star Tribe had eaten popsicles, how could they from the Three-Star Tribe not eat them? !