82

☆ 83. Chapter 82

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 82

"?"

Good thing? Why does it sound so scary?

Several orcs looked at each other and secretly estimated the possibility of them joining forces to quickly dump the fruit and driving a wooden cart to escape from the Yan tribe before anyone caught up with them -

four males versus one female, a complete victory!

It couldn't be easier.

Several orcs spread out in all directions without leaving a trace, surrounding Guo. The fist made a crackling sound because it was clenched too tightly.

"I advise you not to move any more." Guo raised a finger and shook it at a few people, "If you don't want me to take you back with all your arms and legs." "

Just you?" Several people said with disdain. He sneered and rushed over with his fist raised.

Guo let out a "tsk" sound and transformed into his animal form in the next second. The giant black dog lowered its forelimbs and lay on the ground, its big mouth opened, revealing two rows of white teeth. Compared to when she first met Fei Yu, Guo now eats well and sleeps well every day, and doesn't have to worry about someone coming to catch her at any time. When she transforms into an animal form, she is naturally able to grow as big as she wants.

"Woof!" Guo raised his big head and shouted.

It's so powerful, even Guo himself didn't expect that her animal form is so powerful.

Thanks Yu for the food.

Guo thanked him piously and silently, jumped up, and in an instant he threw down the orc closest to him, and then bit down on the softest butt meat of the opponent without hesitation.

"Ouch--" The orc rolled on the ground holding his buttocks.

Guo had let go of him and continued to knock down the next orc. Following the same pattern, each orc would eat a piece of butt meat in one mouthful. If Fei Yu hadn't been remembered, I would have made sure all their butts were naked.

After cleaning up a few people, Guo put them into the same wooden cart, pulled the cart and hurried back to claim credit.

In Zaizai Restaurant, four or five orcs were sitting on chairs staring at Fei Yu.

"You said you came to me after hearing the news from the restaurant?" Fei Yu asked curiously.

The orcs nodded in unison.

Fei Yu glanced at them with his mental power, shook his head and said: "The news I sent people to spread was to invite orcs to awaken body-strengthening abilities. You are not the ones." "

Why not?" An orc said anxiously, "What I awakened is space. Ability can hold many, many things, but the ability is in my body. Can't this be considered physical enhancement?"

Fei Yu: This is a bit unreasonable. What's even more shameful is that as soon as he heard about spatial ability, his heart was moved.

Fei Yu pretended to hesitate and thought for half a second, then nodded seriously and said: "Well, let's just forget about it."

The other orcs were not willing to be outdone and began to promote themselves.

"I awakened the water ability. As long as I am here, I will take care of all the water you need in the future."