15

☆ 15. Chapter 15

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 15

When Fei Yu arrived at the gathering place, there were already many orcs waiting where he usually set up a stall.

"Brother, you came a little late today!" A male orc who bought a few cola eggs yesterday, and then went to buy a second batch after eating, said sadly.

"Sorry, I overslept today." Fei Yu apologized warmly, walked a few steps over, put down the basket, opened the lid of the basket and asked: "How many do you want?" The

male orc went home because he failed to grab the second wave of eggs yesterday. I kept talking about it all the time and couldn't sleep well at night, so I ran here early in the morning. He was the first orc to come here. He thought he would be the first orc to buy eggs, but he didn't expect that after waiting and waiting, the shops and stalls on the street were opening one after another, and Fei Yu hadn't arrived yet. Shadow.

It's not that he's afraid of waiting, it's that his body is not considered strong among male orcs at all, just a little stronger than female orcs. When more and more people come, the male orcs don't have the confidence to be able to squeeze through them. Don't talk about first come, first served, the orcs only recognize fists.

The male orc was ready for a big crowd, but unexpectedly, in a twist of events, he complained casually through the people, and got a response from Fei Yu.

He is asking himself how many eggs he wants, and he is the first to ask himself!

As if he had been appointed by the beast god, the male orc raised his chest and raised his head, pushing past the few orcs in front of him and arriving at the stall.

"Ten black eggs!" the male orc said loudly, and then shook his head quickly, "Let's give five more, oh no, ten more." He planned to buy only ten, but Fei Yu was the first to sell. Giving him this made him happy, so he bought a few more!

Fei Yu quickly wrapped the eggs and put them in his backpack. As soon as the transaction was completed, the orcs nearby immediately started shouting.

"I want ten!"

"I want twenty black eggs!"

"I want..."

Fei Yu quickly took out the egg-wrapped eggs, and at the same time, his mental power swept over the other orcs who were waiting to buy eggs.

Most of the people inside were familiar faces, and there were relatively few orcs who came to buy cola eggs for the first time. Repeat customers are all experienced and know when Fei Yu will show up, so they rush over early or late to grab a good seat. The strangers stood much farther away, basically staying in the outermost circle.

Based on yesterday's experience, the regular customers who came to buy cola eggs started asking for ten eggs. With such an order, the cola eggs were sold out early before the new faces in the outer circle could take their turn.

Alas, in Fei Yu's eyes, these orcs who couldn't buy cola eggs were just lots of beast coins flying away.

It would be nice if the space was not afraid of exposure.

He could choose to make a lot of cola eggs at one time. After selling a few baskets, he would go out and walk around, pretending to go home to get them. In fact, he would take out the cola eggs that had been put in beforehand from the space, and return to continue selling them. But this is a waste of time, and secondly, he sells coke eggs all day long. No matter how many eggs there are in the deep woods, sooner or later he will dig them out. Most importantly, Fei Yu has other things to do.