71

☆ 72. Chapter 71

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 71

"There is a food shop open over there, aren't we going?"

"No." The female orc from the Yan tribe shook her head and took the male orc from the foreign tribe she had just met beside her to take a firm step. leave.

The male orc asked curiously: "Is the food made by the spiritual chef in that food store not delicious?" "

I can't say it's not delicious." The female orc said, "You also know that we are the ones who can still make food and sell it. The food cooked by the spiritual chefs selected by the tribe in several rounds must pass the test in every aspect."

The male orc didn't understand even more, "Then why don't you go and eat it?"

The female orc said with a smile: "Because there are better ones. Ah."

The male orc wanted to ask something more, but the female orc didn't say anything. He only said that he would naturally know when he got there.

He followed the female he had just met in front of him, passing by rows of shops and passing through the lively crowds on the road. Gradually, the noisy sounds disappeared. The road under their feet became more and more remote, and eventually, there was not even a narrow path at all, and they had to make their own path as they walked.

"Where are we going to eat?" the male orc couldn't help but ask. His face looked slightly ugly, and he wondered if the female orc was playing a trick on him. Maybe she didn't have any interest in him at all. She just saw that she was an orc from a foreign tribe and wanted to pursue her, so she deliberately wanted to trick him into rejecting her all at once?

The male orc became uncontrollably angry when he thought too much. At this time, the female orc suddenly stopped and said happily: "It's here!"

"What's here?" the male orc asked subconsciously.

The female orc smiled and said: "Of course Zai Zai Restaurant has arrived!" She explained with a hint of pride, "You are not from our tribe, so you don't know how difficult it is to eat at Zai Zai Restaurant. Let me tell you, I am not from our tribe. I came here to check when Zaizai Restaurant was building a new house. The road I just took you to take is the shortest one that I worked so hard to find. Only I know." "

Zaizai Restaurant?" Male The orc said: "This name is a bit strange."

The female orc retorted; "What's so strange? The food in it is most suitable for cubs to eat. There is no problem at all with this name!" "

Okay." The male orc didn't want to be here. He was struggling with her over the issue, and he touched his stomach and said nonchalantly: "I'm very hungry, please take me to taste the food you like so much." The two of them could already

faintly see the huge flowers at the door of the restaurant. When they entered the arch, they found that there was not only an arch, but also a huge rain curtain in mid-air. The female orc immediately shouted in surprise: "Ah! There is actually a GG. This must be new food for sale." !"

"Advertisement?" the male orc asked doubtfully, "What do you mean?"

The female orc puffed up her chest and said with a bit of pride, "There will be some pictures in the rain curtain, and that picture is called GG. This is only available to our Yan tribe, other tribes can't see it at all!"

As soon as she finished speaking, gg started playing in the rain.

Under the blue sky and white clouds, the running male and female are chasing each other, the male pounces on the female who stumbles, and the two heads are getting closer and closer... The