25

☆ 26. Chapter 25

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 25

is a real ghost painting, no exaggeration at all!

Fei Yu looked at it with a dull face for a long time, and finally managed to make out that there might be maybe... a bunch of skulls painted on the wooden board.

This is also thanks to the ugly but neatly carved little skull of the Yan tribe marked on the map bought from Bai.

To use an analogy, the skulls on the map are in regular script, while the skulls on the wooden board that Fei Yu is looking at now are in cursive script. The difference is just that big.

Fei Yu put aside the first wooden board with a large skull and a dozen small skulls painted on it, and picked up the second wooden board to look at it.

Just like pasting and copying, Fei Yu saw no difference between the second board and the first one.

Then came the third plank, the fourth plank, the fifth plank...

Feiyu turned over more than a dozen planks in succession, and they were all the same.

Adhering to the principle of not pretending to understand if you don't understand, Fei Yu humbly asked the female orc: "What is painted on this wooden board?" The

female orc gave him an extremely surprised look, as if he was looking at a painter who was blind. Surprised, he asked, "Can't you understand?" His voice changed.

Fei Yu gritted his teeth and admitted honestly: "I can't understand it."

"Skull!" the female orc explained, "This painting is of a skull. How come you can't understand it? Even a newborn cub can recognize it."

Feiyu: "..." He knew it was a skull, but he just didn't know what he wanted to express by drawing a bunch of skulls.

Does it mean the orc population?

Or does it mean dead orcs?

Fei Yu was suddenly horrified, shouldn't he be asked to choose the burial place? Has the Star Tribe been so considerate and considered what happens after old age and death?

"Is there anything here that you are interested in?" the female orc asked kindly, "You have to pick at least one, and there is no limit at most."

Since he couldn't understand it, Fei Yu simply pushed a piece of wood forward and said, "Just This is it."

The female orc picked up the board and turned it over, revealing the rough textured side, and rubbed it hard in the center with her thumb.

Fei Yu stared at his movements intently. Why did it look like he was scratching a prize? Then he saw with his own eyes that where the female orc rubbed hard, a mouth was exposed? ? ?

"Huh?" The male and female orcs grabbed the wooden board in surprise, "That's it. You actually picked this one?" She felt as if she had finally waited for the rain to moisten the land after a long drought. The boulder in her heart suddenly dropped, and she spat it out heavily. The boss took a breath and said, "Congratulations, you are really lucky!"

Fei Yu asked with a confused look on his face: "What do you mean?"

"It means you are about to become a taster of tribal food." The female orc pointed. The wooden board patiently told him: "The star tribes will hold food tasting contests from time to time. You see, this big skull represents our Yan tribe, and the small skull represents the other participating tribes..." The so-called mutual tasting of