121

☆ 122. Chapter 121

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 121

Over time, the orcs of the Flying Squirrel Tribe became stronger and fatter. When they went out, other orcs called them the Fat Rat Tribe instead.

That's fat. You got fat because you ate too much food made by Yu. What an honor!

Not only were the orcs coming and going in the restaurant jealous, but the orcs working under Fei Yu were so jealous that they wanted to kill all the flying squirrels so that they could take their own lives!

The flying squirrel clan SeguiSe is still very timid in nature, so within a few days of showing off, he hid in his room shivering except when he had to go out. Every day, he had to face the gaze of countless orcs, both covertly and covertly, and his courage shrank faster than his ability improved. By the time Fei Yu noticed it, almost all the flying squirrel orcs had turned into yin beasts.

Feiyu: "..."

In order to save the flying squirrel tribe's courage, which was about to disappear, Feiyu simply made a comprehensive improvement in strength. All orcs who belong to Zaizai Restaurant can participate unconditionally. There is no need to pay for anything. After all, it is Feiyu who gets the benefits as his strength improves. Who allows them to work under him?

Fei Yu rubbed his nose and looked at the sky -

in fact, the wild beasts were fed too well and grew too fast, and it was time to eat them. In addition, as his wood power was upgraded to a high level, the space evolved again, and now the growth rate of spiritual plants has increased many times. High-level spiritual plants are slower, but low-level spiritual plants are like leeks. Soon after one crop is harvested, another crop will grow. If it is not dealt with, the land in the space may be occupied soon. full.

The orcs hired by Fei Yu didn't know the real reason for Fei Yu's generosity. Of course, even if they knew, they would only think that Fei Yu was more generous. If there are too many wild beasts, they can be sold. For those ingredients that are only available in the hunting area, let alone selling them, the leader Kong-sama will just grab them all. Master Kong needs more beast warriors under his command, and now many of them are worrying about how to arrange them.

The orcs hired by Feiyu were happier than ever before, even happier than when they first awakened their abilities. It is said that it will take a long time for Yu to fully improve his strength this time. How much food made by Yu will be eaten? When it's over, how scary will their strength be?

Before the comprehensive promotion activity officially started, Fei Yu's orcs began to starve one after another.

A dozen orcs will not starve to death if they don't eat day and night. They must try their best to empty their stomachs, and then fill them with more delicious food made by Yu!

The orcs hired by Fei Yu were now completely satisfied, while the orc warriors who belonged to the tribe were not in a good mood.

Jealousy, naked jealousy!

Not to mention watching those bastard orcs at Zai Zai Restaurant eat with my own eyes. Just watching those bastards being proudly hungry made me want to empty their stomachs. It's best to have their belly disappear completely and never be able to eat anything again.

They were obviously beast warriors from the Yan tribe, working under the tribe leader, so how could they not live as well as the orcs hired by a restaurant to serve food?

It doesn't matter if they don't compare, once they have the idea of ​​comparison, or the idea of ​​comparison in all aspects, the beast warriors of the Yan tribe become more and more aggrieved, and even want to quit directly.