124

☆ 125. Chapter 124

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 124

The room was filled with a faint smell of blood. Several beast warriors knelt on the ground, staring at the priest busy around the bed with cold sweat on their foreheads.

The unconscious male orc on the bed was skinny, his skin was pale with a hint of purple, and the blood stains from his mouth to his chest were bright red and dazzling.

"Master Priest, how is the patriarch? When will he wake up?" The old male orc asked with a slightly hunched back and worry on his face.

The priest turned around, looked at the old orc and said calmly: "The patriarch's injury has become more serious, and it is difficult to cure it. But it is relatively simple to just let the patriarch wake up." The

old orc Nodding, "I'll leave it to you, the priest."

The stern-looking priest said "hmm" vaguely, then moved his eyes to the orcs kneeling on the ground, and casually ordered: "You guys go out and wait.

" The orc did not move and said hesitantly: "Priest, the patriarch ordered us to stay by his side."

The priest looked at them coldly: "You can wait for me to leave and then come back to continue to guard the patriarch."

"But ——"

"No but, get out now." The priest waved his hand and interrupted the orc directly. His expression remained unchanged, but his words were a bit colder: "I am the priest of the Dragon Snake Clan, and I am the most trusted orc of the clan leader. Don't you Are you willing to go out because you are afraid that I will hurt the clan leader?"

Several orcs shook their heads in fear: "No, that's not the case!"

"If not, just go out." The priest said expressionlessly: "If I want to harm the clan leader, you can stay here. Its useless.

Thats true. Several orcs looked at each other and complained in their hearts.

"Okay, you can go out first." The old orc said, sighing: "The most important thing now is to wake up the clan leader."

"This..." Several orcs looked at the unconscious clan leader, and then stood up. Go out obediently. If the clan leader dies like this, the two most powerful orcs in the entire Dragon Snake Clan are the two in front of him. Is it better not to offend them completely?

As soon as the orcs left, the calmness on the priest's face immediately disappeared. He glared at the old orc with a hint of resentment: "What did I say? I said Ji Hui betrayed Lord Ji Si, and it was he who harmed Lord Ji Si! Forget it if you don't believe me, you actually helped Ji Hui Became the leader of the Dragon Snake Clan."

The old orc sighed heavily and said feebly: "Ji Hui is Ji Si's best friend. They grew up together and formed the most powerful hunting team in the tribe. Ji Si can become The leader of the Dragon Snake Clan, besides being very powerful himself, Ji Hui also helped a lot. If he really harmed Ji Si just for the position of leader, then why did he help Ji Si become the leader?" The

priest whispered. Roaring: "That's because he is too weak and can't defeat Lord Jis!"

"Although Jishui became a high-level beast warrior before Jihui, Jihui will not take long to catch up with Jiss. If he just wants to be the clan leader , Ji Hui can definitely challenge Ji Si. Their relationship is so good, Ji Hui doesn't need to kill Ji Si at all." The old orc still insisted on his original judgment, "And I helped Ji Hui become the clan leader and there are other things. The reason. Once a more powerful orc becomes the leader of each orc tribe, the original leader will be killed mercilessly by them. Jis was so seriously injured at the time. Do you think he would be replaced by another orc from the Dragon and Snake tribe as the leader? Are you willing to let Ji Si go? Definitely not! Only Ji Hui can let Ji Si live, because they are the best companions, because Ji Hui needs my help more than other orcs who have the strength to become the leader of the clan. !"