16

☆ 16. Chapter 16

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 16

The door was slammed shut, and the sound of chewing candy sounded in the room.

The little boy standing outside crossed his arms and shook exaggeratedly. He turned around and whispered to his father: "Don't you think it's too sweet for him to eat this way?"

"I think it's not sweet enough for him." Yuan said in a breathy voice, looking at Shimen with admiration like a surging river, "This gentleman's teeth are really admirable." "

Why not." Xiao licked his aching teeth and thought about it. I wonder if I can ask the adult inside for advice on how to cure toothache.

"By the way, where's the orc who made the black eggs? Why didn't you bring him up?"

"Ah, I almost forgot!" Xiaoba ran towards the kitchen, "I'll bring him up right now."

Yuan urged: "Run fast. Come on, don't let him go."

When Xiao rushed to the kitchen, Fei Yu had already removed all the ingredients he didn't have and was eating a wild fruit in his hand.

"I'm sorry, I just ran away in a hurry. Fortunately, you're still here." Seeing that Fei Yu didn't leave, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Feiyu finished the wild fruit in his hand in two or two bites, raised his eyes and asked her: "Are the cola eggs not enough?"

"It should be enough, right?" Xiao said uncertainly.

"How about I make some more?" Fei Yu reached into the basket to get the cola nuts.

Xiao quickly stopped him: "No need yet. I came to you to take you to see an adult."

"Sir?" Fei Yu asked bluntly, "Is he the person you said would give me the beast coins? "

That's him." Xiao pointed up with his index finger and said in a low voice: "That adult is up there. Let me remind you first, he is from the Star Tribe. As long as you can satisfy him, don't say anything." Maybe I can get some animal coins and medicinal liquid."

"Really?" Fei Yu's eyes lit up.

Xiao patted his chest: "I never tell lies. If he couldn't make liquid medicine, why do you think I would go up to him to please him?"

The two of them walked quickly towards the second floor as they talked.

Fei Yu asked: "Is the gentleman you are talking about a very powerful pharmacist?"

The little boy said without turning his head: "His name is Shu Mu. Do you think he is powerful?"

"Shu Mu?" There are actually two of them. The name of the word?

Most of the orcs in this world have single-character names. Only those from large ethnic groups have two-letter names. For example, Da Long Snake, the former clan leader of the Dragon Snake Clan, is called Ji Si. Another example is the body from the Sky Fox Clan that Fei Yu passed through. Its name also has two characters - Feiyu.

Why fish? Because when I was a little cute little fox, my favorite food was fish!

The cerebellar circuit did not match Fei Yu's, thinking that he had heard of Shu Mu's name, and said excitedly: "Yes, yes, that's Master Shu Mu! How do you like it? Are you pleasantly surprised? Do you think it's incredible?"

Fei Yu said. Yu touched his nose and said a vague "hmm".

"Haha, you are so excited that you are speechless." The young man patted his shoulder as if he had been there before, and said with a smile: "You can scream if you want, don't worry, I won't laugh at you. When I first knew that Lord Shumu would pass by here, I was so happy that I couldn't sleep for several days! After all, he is the top medicinal liquid master in the entire Xiao tribe. I heard that he usually stays in the tribe, so there is no need to do it at all. He won't come out. It's really bad luck to see him this time. "