41

☆ 42. Chapter 41

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 41

"Here we are, right here." The friend excitedly pointed at the restaurant for Rou to see.

Rou glanced up with a worried look, and casually echoed: "Oh, is this the shop that specializes in making food for cubs?" Looking from the

outside, there is nothing special compared to other food shops. place. Rou couldn't tell whether it was disappointment or something else, she looked away without interest. Worried about her friend's temperament, Rou thought she would give her friend some face when she went in for dinner later. No matter how good the food was, she would praise it for how delicious it was.

"Ah! Are we so lucky?!" The friend suddenly shouted, and Roux was startled by his startled look.

Rou frowned: "How--" Before she could finish her words, her whole body was attracted by the picture played in the rain curtain.

"Eh? Why is it that little snake?" Rou looked at the little dragon snake rolling up stones in the rain and said in surprise.

The friend grabbed her sleeve and jumped excitedly, chattering incessantly: "Have you seen this thing called GG? Isn't it beautiful? And the little acting snake inside, he is the owner of the restaurant. The little cub, ah, so cute! Isnt it funny that little cub is chasing the bones?... Look at the food they eat! The friend assured her, patting her chest, Ill go to this food store to eat. I went there once and the food sold there is really the same as the ones in GG!"

The meat wrapped in oily red sauce, the vegetable pancakes with golden color on both sides, the grilled sausages that are sizzling with oily stars, and the milky white steamed sausages. The fragrant animal milk... each one is magnified countless times and appears in the rain curtain, showing every detail.

Rou swallowed subconsciously. After swallowing, she suddenly remembered that they were still standing on the street. Wasn't such a shameful behavior seen by others? As a result, when he quietly turned his head to look around, he heard the sound of swallowing without concealing it. There were actually several orcs carelessly wiping the saliva that had flowed to their chins.

Rou twitched the corner of her mouth, and the sighs of other orcs came from the side: "Oh, I was just one step too late, and there was no empty table inside. Ah, just one step!" "

Stop talking. This food store just When it was open, I obviously waited for a while to find an empty table to eat the food. But I was impatient to wait and thought about how delicious it could be. Could it still be comparable to the number one food restaurant? ? Then I left, and then, I havent had the chance to go in and eat once until now!"

Rou asked curiously: "You havent eaten it before, and you dont even know the taste. Are you so greedy?"

The orc sighed. , "My friend had braised pork gravy on his body. I smelled it and couldn't help but lick it, so..." He looked at Rou with a "you know" look.

Rou: "..." No! She doesn't understand at all! How delicious does it have to be so that I don't even care about licking a smelly orc?

At this time, a cry of surprise came from the door of the restaurant.

"Ah, I've got a seat, it's finally my turn!" The orc trotted towards the restaurant happily.

"I'm sorry." Suddenly an arm stretched out from behind to pull him. It was a male orc holding a cub. "I have a cub with me. Should I go first?"

The orc said: "...ahhh!" He held his head and yelled madly. After yelling, he helplessly continued to turn into a food-seeking stone. He vowed that he would find a partner as soon as possible and give birth to a litter of cubs! When the time comes, he will also let other singles experience his current despair!