122

☆ 123. Chapter 122

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 122

"The fire is too big! Bang!"

"Those are weeds, not wild vegetables! Bang!"

"What Yu said is that the meat of the moo beast is not that of the spiny beast! Bang!"

"Too much salt. , Do you want to kill me? Bang bang bang bang!"

In the spacious room, dozens of orcs were trembling and learning to cook while being whipped with vine whips until they were in tears and twisting around.

"Lord Numa, I just did the right thing..." an orc said weakly to Numa who was dancing with a vine whip.

"But you did it wrong." Marsh slapped his butt and roared angrily.

"It's because you slapped me that I was wrong..." The orc shed tears of grievance.

Numa choked, and the whip struck harder.

Fei Yu looked at the swollen buttocks of dozens of orcs and felt it was a bit irritating. He quickly pulled Zhu over and rescued the orcs who were beaten like little lambs.

"They have done a very good job." Feiyu said nice things to the orcs, "Just don't beat them, right?" "Do

you think I want to beat them?" Mao glared and said, "Obviously. A great chef like you taught them personally. It doesn't matter if they learn slowly, and I can tolerate mistakes. But look at what they got wrong? Can they recognize their mistakes in the meat of wild beasts? Can salt be used as sugar? Food preparation I can't bear it, but what about the fire pit? Can't you control whether the flames are big or small?"

No, they can, but they were discouraged by you, Fei Yu said silently in his heart.

"It's okay, I'll teach them more and they'll remember it." Fei Yu comforted helplessly. What can he do? If I had known better, I would not have agreed to Numa's self-recommendation and asked him to be her assistant. Looking at how severe it is, I'm almost going crazy.

Numa also wanted to be lenient, but he just couldn't control himself. It was said that he helped Yu look after these orcs, but in fact a small part of the reason was due to jealousy. He was jealous that these orcs allowed Yu to spend so much time teaching, but he could only shamelessly ask a few questions from time to time. The difference in treatment is huge! Before Yu came to the Yan Tribe, he was clearly the number one spiritual cook in the Yan Tribe. How come he is now inferior to these orcs?

If he had known that Yu would teach him so carefully and not hide anything, he would have gone to great lengths not to ask Yu to teach him, even if he worked for Zaizai Restaurant until he died.

"Alas." Numa sighed.

Fei Yu felt that this could not go on, otherwise the orcs would have to be carried to have their buttocks treated one by one before they learned how to cook.

"How about..." Fei Yu asked tentatively: "If Master Numa is willing, can you also learn how to cook food?"

"...Hmm." Numa paused, "Huh? Do you want to teach me? Just like them. Teach me?"

Fei Yu was startled by the excitement in his eyes and nodded hesitantly.

"Great!" Numa yelled out of control, and asked urgently: "Can you hire me when you learn how to do it?"

"Hire you?" Fei Yu was stunned for a moment, a little confused.

The spiritual chefs of the Yan tribe all open food shops in the food city as members of their own employ, except for Numa. After all, he was the number one spiritual chef of the Yan tribe, so he had to give him some face no matter what. So although Numa runs a food shop in the food city, he is his own boss.