40

☆ 41. Chapter 40

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 40:

The estrus period of an orc can be long or short, and the orc's hunger period also varies in length. The stronger the strength, the greater the ability to withstand hunger. As the former clan leader of the Dragon Snake Clan, Dalong Snake is of course very powerful, and his ability to withstand hunger is definitely among the best.

The premise is that he is full of blood and mana.

The current big dragon snake is unconscious due to injuries, and is in heat causing dissatisfaction with desire. Both body and mind are in a state of severe poisoning. Fei Yu thinks that it is almost done after being hungry for so long?

That's right, because there was a beast in heat in the space, Fei Yu didn't go into the space to see it for two days in a row. Two days passed by in a flash, and Fei Yu felt that the big dragon snake was probably exhausted and had to struggle to cope with the estrus period, or that the whole beast was already limp and lying quietly in the space at this moment in a coma.

With this in mind, Fei Yu hurried into the space to check after feeding the little dragon snake.

Then, he saw a limp beast.

Why is it a ball? Because the big dragon snake looks so weak and weak, but it still stubbornly twists itself into a puddle of puffy and fat twists soaked in water. It is dying but still filled with an astonishing aura of hunger and intolerance.

Fei Yu looked shocked.

Are all orcs in heat so violent and terrifying? And seeing that the dragon and the snake were all interpreting the meaning of endless life and endless estrus, Fei Yu suddenly felt that this estrus seemed to be unstoppable.

what to do? Still hungry? What to do if you starve to death?

Fei Yu struggled for a long time and suddenly remembered that he could have consulted Shu Mu, the ready-made liquid medicine master, on this issue. How could he have forgotten it? Even if the other party doesn't have a reliable solution, as both males, they can always give one or two reliable suggestions, right?

Shu Mu was happily chewing braised pork when Fei Yu invited him to his bedroom.

"Is there any way to stop estrus?" Shu Mu carelessly glanced at Fei Yu's three paths, raised his eyebrows and asked: "What? Are you in estrus?"

Fei Yu blushed and hurriedly waved his hands: "No!"

Shu Mu winked. Chu: "What's so embarrassing about this? Orcs, it's normal to be in heat." He squinted and guessed, "Oh, I know. Your partner is not here, and no one will solve the problem of heat for you, and you don't want to find anyone else. It can only stop the estrus." He smiled, "You can just tell the truth, it's not a big deal." "

I'm not, I really don't." Fei Yu became darker and darker.

Shu Mu laughed loudly, "Okay, this is a small problem, a bottle of medicine can solve it." He took out a bottle of pink liquid and threw it to Fei Yu.

Fei Yu hurriedly caught it and asked seriously: "Are there any bad effects of drinking this medicine?"

"Yes." Shu Mu smiled meaningfully, "After drinking this medicine I prepared, you will be able to go into estrus." You can stop it immediately. But on the other hand, if you go into heat again, it will be more powerful. The more you use the medicine continuously, the more intense the heat will be." He blinked, "Actually, this bad effect will not affect other things. The orcs are all looking forward to it. Isn't it nice to be fierce and vigorous in heat, not only to show off one's abilities, but also to make one's partner feel comfortable, and to occasionally lose control?"