36

☆ 37. Chapter 36

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 36

"Welcome."

As soon as the door opened, Hui Heguo, wearing the white uniform of the restaurant, greeted him warmly. The loose white trousers are narrow at the top and wide at the bottom. The cuffs of the trousers are slightly tied with cloth strips. When worn on the legs, the legs look straight and slender. The short sleeves on the upper body are too short to expose a section of the waistline. When the arms are slightly raised, the skirt of the clothes is pulled up, revealing the gray and bulging abdominal muscles and the thin and smooth muscles.

Two orcs, a male and a female, stood together. They were in stark contrast, but equally strong, tall, and full of energy.

Hui Guo and his wife showed their eight-tooth smiles that they had received through emergency training, and welcomed the guests to sit by the window. One of them pulled out a chair and brought the tableware, while the other smiled and asked what the other party wanted to eat.

"Our restaurant has braised pork, grilled sausages, vegetable cakes and animal milk. What would you like to eat?" The

female orc has never enjoyed such attentive service as pulling out a chair. Her face was a little unnatural, and she was slow to hear Guo's words. After a while, he asked: "Which one is delicious?"

The orc, who didn't know how to be self-effacing, always liked to hit the ball straight, so Guo subconsciously raised his chin and said proudly: "They are all delicious!"

The female orc didn't think anything was wrong either. He nodded and asked the price.

Guoma Liudis quote: A plate of braised pork costs 200 Black Beast coins, a grilled sausage costs 30 Black Beast coins, a vegetable pancake costs 50 Black Beast coins, and a cup of beast milk costs 20 Black Beast coins. I

ve seen the promotion . gg, the female orc also knows a little about these foods. After hearing what Guo said, she felt that the price was a bit expensive, "A plate of barbecue in other food stores only costs more than a hundred black beast coins. Why do you want two hundred? And That vegetable cake, is it made of wild vegetables? Why is it more expensive than grilled sausages? Animal milk smells fishy. You can just go out and grab a beast that has just given birth and drink it to your heart's content. Others only sell it for ten black Beast coins." The calculating female orc quickly finished the calculation in her head. She felt like she was about to be slaughtered and wanted to get up and leave.

Guo's smile remained unchanged as he said: "The ingredients in our restaurant, from animal meat to wild vegetables, are all carefully selected by the owner. There is absolutely no bad part. And because it is mainly for the cubs, naturally It takes more effort. You think vegetable pancakes are expensive because their ingredients are more precious than sausages. We can guarantee that the food in the store will not only cause no problems for the cubs to eat, but will also have great benefits." She read. He glanced at the cub in the female orc's arms and said with concern: "Are you tired, cub? The food in our store also has the effect of accelerating the recovery of physical strength." He

said a thousand things, but none of the last few words The guarantee convinced the female orcs even more.

Thinking of her cub's lack of energy recently, the female orc gritted her teeth and ordered a portion of each food.

Although his face was calm, his nerves were tense. Hearing the female orc order food, he was relieved. Fortunately, fortunately, the first customer of the store was not screwed up in her hands.