98

☆ 99. Chapter 98

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 98

"Is Master Shumu really in the Yan tribe? Could it be that some orcs deliberately spread false news?" "There should be no

mistake. The news came from the orcs we stayed in the Chaos tribe." "

They are reliable "?"

"Who do you think dares to betray the Xiao tribe and our Dragon Snake clan?" The male orc with a scar on his eye smiled disdainfully and said nonchalantly: "I heard that it was the beast warrior next to the clan leader who specially came to stare at you. Those two people, do you think they are unreliable?"

"Those two people?" The fat on the face of another male orc shook, as if he asked unintentionally: "Who are those two people?"

Oops, I spilled the beans. !

The scarred orc pretended not to hear his companion's question and said urgently: "The night is coming soon, we have to walk faster." After saying that, he walked forward alone.

The fat-faced orc's eyes flashed, and he took two quick steps to catch up. He grabbed the scarred orc's arm, grabbed a handful of beast coins from the animal skin bag and stuffed it into him. He winked and said, "Which two of them are you going to follow?" Let me tell you something? I finally defeated many orcs in my tribe and was selected as the beast warrior under the tribe leader. If I accidentally made the tribe leader angry because of something I dont know, he would definitely kick me out of the tribe. "."

The scarred orc chuckled, put the beast coins in it, and nervously leaned over and whispered: "For the sake of the beast coins, I will tell you. But you have to promise me one thing, you must not What I tell you is for the second orc."

The fat-faced orc slapped his chest, "Don't worry, I won't tell you even to death!"

The scarred orc's voice became even softer, "Actually, those two are being stared at. The orcs are the former patriarch of our Dragon Snake Clan and his partner."

"So it's the former patriarch and his partner?" The fat-faced orc asked in surprise: "But hasn't the patriarch's illness been cured? Why do you still need it? Let the orc warriors keep an eye on it?"

The scarred orc shrugged, "I don't know about that. Maybe the former leader got mad again, and our current leader was worried that the former leader would go crazy and kill himself, so he sent the orcs there. Staring."

"Isn't there the patriarch's partner taking care of him?"

"Are you talking about the male orc who formed a contract with the former patriarch?" The scarred orc mocked: "He can barely take care of the former patriarch if he doesn't go crazy. Once he goes crazy, he will Him? Even though he is a male, he is so weak that he cannot even defeat a cub that has just awakened at a low level. Without the orcs watching, the former leader would have stabbed him to death with one finger." The

fat-faced orc asked in disbelief: "It's really true. Is there such a weak male? Isn't it false to say that he is a useless beast?" "

It's true." The scarred orc shook his head, "I don't know what the former clan leader thought, leaving so many powerful beast warriors to choose from. I happened to pick a useless beast. Instead of forming a contract with a useless beast, you might as well come to me." The

fat-faced orc laughed twice and did not answer.

Looking for him? Lord Keith would rather not have a partner for the rest of his life.