8

☆ 8. Chapter 8font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 8

Fei Yu opened his eyes and felt that the superpower flowing in his body had become much stronger, with a joyful smile on his face.

In the last days of his previous life, zombies were rampant, the air was filthy, and the disgusting smell of putrid corpses was everywhere. Even in the inaccessible mountains and old forests, there are no people, but there are many animals. Very few animals evolve into mutant beasts, and more animals end up the same as most humans, becoming existences equivalent to zombies.

There are not many people who can activate superpowers. To improve their superpower level, they must either practice according to the exchanged skills, or use foreign objects to speed up the promotion. Among the many foreign objects, there is one that is easy to obtain and has few side effects, and that is the crystal core in the zombie's head.

There was no way to get zombie crystal cores when he came to this world. Fei Yu had been prepared step by step early in the morning, and he was diligently preparing to temporarily rely on plant bonuses to improve his abilities.

However, the surprise came unexpectedly.

Because when he first came to the depths of the woods to look for ingredients, Feiyu had a mutually beneficial exchange with the plants - he absorbed the vitality of the plants to improve his wood-type abilities, and at the same time fed part of the increased energy back to the plants themselves.

Fei Yu has used this method in his previous life, but it is not commonly used. Firstly, the speed of improving superpowers is not as fast as absorbing the energy of zombie crystal cores. Secondly, plants get much more benefits than superpower users. Feiyu would only come here every three to five times when he was planting spiritual plants in the space.

——This was before.

Now, assisting each other is no better than absorbing the energy of the crystal core, and just carrying the skills is no better than assisting each other. It is naturally clear what choice Fei Yu should make.

With the decision made, in the two free days, Fei Yu not only took care of the big and small dragons and snakes regularly, but also spent the rest of the time diving into the depths of the woods to practice looking for eggs. After finding the eggs, he continued to practice.

It went on like this until just now, half an hour ago to be precise, an accident suddenly happened!

Fei Yu, who was completely immersed in cultivating his superpowers, suddenly had his head swaying, and then it went blank.

It's not the kind of blankness that makes you an idiot, but your brain is empty, and your whole mind seems to have entered another space.

It was a vast white world, empty of anything, yet seemingly crowded with everything in the world. Like the clear flowing water, like the boundless soft sand, like being in the boundless clouds, like the warm sunshine gently spreading all over the body, Feiyu feels extremely comfortable and light from body to soul. .

Fei Yu couldn't describe the beauty, but everything he thought and felt was deeply engraved in his heart. When he came back to his senses, he found that his supernatural powers had improved a lot.

What a fast increase in speed.

It’s simply faster than absorbing crystal core energy!

It was still early when he tasted the sweetness, so Fei Yu couldn't wait to find a way to enter that state, but after trying it back and forth for almost a hundred times, he never succeeded a second time.