83

☆ 84. Chapter 83

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 83:

Several orc spiritual chefs came to the door on their own initiative, because what they awakened was not the ability to strengthen the body. Except for the one who was hired and the one who was taken away by Ji Si, the other orcs cooperated with what Fei Yu said. , I couldn't make up my mind for a while, so I said I wanted to think about it carefully and left.

As for the few orcs who haven't grown all their butt flesh, after all, they have lived in the Yan tribe for too many years, and they don't want to change their tribe to live a new life until they are at the end of their rope. They still have great affection for the Yan tribe. Fei Yu's proposal made them excited, and they agreed without much thought.

"Then when will we start learning how to make food from you?" an orc asked impatiently.

"There's no rush yet." Fei Yu said with a smile, "I need to know what food you are best at cooking first."

So, the four orcs limped into the kitchen.

About half an hour later, a few orcs walked out confidently carrying their best delicacies.

Three orcs cooked meat, and one orc cooked vegetarian food.

Fei Yu tasted each one with his face unchanged and found that the taste was pretty good. But it's not bad at all. It tastes good if you eat it, but it seems okay if you don't eat it.

To put it mildly, it is dispensable.

Fei Yu didn't want to surprise himself. He just wanted to personally confirm what these orcs were good at by tasting the food they cooked. With the result, Fei Yu let them go home to recuperate.

"When are you going to teach us how to cook food?" The orcs asked again pitifully, picking up the door frame before leaving, as if they were afraid that Fei Yu would lie to them.

Fei Yu said warmly: "I will come to you after I have decided on how to teach you how to make food. Don't worry, I won't wait too long."

After several orcs helped him and left, Ji Si followed him. Came back a little bit.

"Tell me, when did you create the hunting team?" Fei Yu asked directly.

Ji Si asked back: "Why don't you first ask me how the orc who awakened the space ability is doing?"

"What else can I do?" Fei Yu said with a smile: "I must be willing to join your hunting team."

Ji Si Hearing this, he said happily: "I knew you had confidence in me."

Fei Yu smiled and said nothing.

He doesn't have confidence in the big dragon and snake, he has confidence in the big dragon and snake's ability. Fei Yu felt that it was really possible for Ji Si to do this by using his voice when he disagreed with someone to force the other party to agree.

Jis, who didn't know that his animal credentials were being questioned, was immersed in the joy of being trusted, and talked about the causes and consequences of the hunting team with a bit of unconcealable pride.

Fei Yu listened without hesitation and secretly shed tears of sympathy for the little tiger cub's father.

The little tiger cub's father, Zhuang, created a hunting team by himself, and his strength ranked among the top among the Yan tribe. Fei Yu had made an agreement with Zhuang before, and Fei Yu would take care of the tiger cubs when Zhuang went hunting, while Zhuang would find what Fei Yu wanted as reward. But in fact, since Zhuang came back from the last hunting trip to pick up the tiger cub, Tuo Feiyu has never come to take care of the tiger cub.