31

☆ 32. Chapter 31

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 31

He set up the small stone pot he brought on the fire pit, and placed the one-meter-long chopping board, bone knife, spatula and colander on the table. Fei Yu took out the prepared meat from the basket and started cutting it.

He is going to make a simple version of braised pork.

The reason why it is a simple version is naturally because the seasonings are not complete.

Fei Yu gently massaged the fat and thin pork belly cut from the body of the Thorny Tooth Beast and injected it with wood energy. As the wood energy washes away, some light gray mist overflows from the pork belly, which is removing impurities that are not beneficial to the body. At the same time, the pork belly is also allowed to integrate as much wood energy as possible.

This method of processing ingredients was learned by Feiyu after asking about other cooking methods.

Fei Yu said it was a bit troublesome.

In his previous life, he used spiritual plants to make food with special effects. There are no impurities in spiritual plants. The prerequisite for them to transform into spiritual plants is to first remove all impurities. Once the impurities are gone, the spiritual plant itself will absorb the energy of heaven and earth to improve its level. The longer it grows, the better the effect will be. It is not impossible to become a spirit and open up spiritual wisdom if it lives for a long time.

Spiritual plants are all very pure and untainted!

They don't need to be removed from the impurities like ordinary ingredients, and then use the spiritual chef's supernatural power to pour them into the body.

If you give the spiritual plant a special ability, the spiritual plant will be upgraded. Instead of going through the trouble of upgrading it before eating it, why not just use high-level spiritual plants as ingredients?

The only difficulty for a spiritual chef to use spiritual plants to make food is how to perfectly blend the effects of several or even dozens of different spiritual plants into one so that they can exert their greatest effects.

If you use ordinary ingredients, you wont have this problem. But excluding impurities, it's okay if the meat is small, but if there is too much meat, it will cause a headache. In particular, it is very uncomfortable to fuse the ability inside. You have to store a lot of it and hold it as steady as possible to prevent it from falling apart. No matter how careful you are, some of the ability will be wasted.

This is like letting a snail outrun a dog, your qualifications are really worrying.

Luckily he had space.

Fei Yu remembered that among the wild vegetables planted in his space, there were actually signs of transformation into spiritual plants. This was something unprecedented. After all, it's not like he has never grown vegetables in space in his previous life. It's extremely difficult to upgrade spiritual plants to a higher level. Ordinary vegetables and the like only have some thin energy at most.

I dont know if this is a new function after the space upgrade. If so, Fei Yus heart instantly became hot.

He patted his face, knowing whether it was true or not would be known in the future. For now, he would just focus on getting the spiritual chef certificate.

Fei Yu took the bone knife and cut the processed pork belly into 2.5 cm square pieces very quickly.

Because the meat will shrink after being cooked, Fei Yu specially cut it into larger pieces when cutting it.