24

☆ 25. Chapter 24

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 24

The Yan tribe looks like a long beautiful flower ribbon from a distance.

Neat white stone bricks, each one meter long and half a meter wide, were put together to build a twenty-meter-high wall. The wall formed a U shape, with a climbing vine covered with fist-sized white five-petal flowers climbing on it. The petals are slender and soft, and the flower tips are slightly curved inward, revealing the translucent stamens. At the only gap in the wall stood two fence-like gates made of huge trees. The door is divided into four entrances and exits, each guarded by two beast warriors. In addition, there were twenty beast warriors guarding both sides of the gate.

"Is that the beauty flower unique to the Yan tribe?" As a medicine maker, Shu Mu has a strong interest in all flowers and plants that can make medicine.

Xiao asked curiously: "What is the beauty flower?"

Shu Mu raised his lips and showed a slightly arrogant smile, "The beauty flower can make the beasts and orcs who touch it faint. The first manager of the Yan tribe sent this This effect gives it a very beautiful meaning - to charm all beasts, that is to say, the beasts and orcs who see it will faint from the beauty, so the name Beauty Flower was given." After hearing this,

Xiao twitched the corner of his mouth and said Bai expressed his ability to understand: "I don't understand."

Shu Mu cursed "Idiot", but turned around and asked Fei Yu: "Do you understand?" The flattering smile on his face and his gentle tone made him laugh. One hundred and one points is not too proud.

Fei Yu looked at them funny and said, "I understand." Beauty kills beasts, and beauty flowers are a very important defensive barrier for the Yan tribe. He said: "Let's enter the tribe." He pulled the wooden cart and walked a few steps. Looking back, he found Hui Heguo still standing there in a daze, helplessly calling them to follow them.

Hui Heguo's legs moved, but the spirit was still floating.

They had been like this for a long time. Ever since they learned that Fei Yu was going to the Yan tribe, they had been trembling with fear all the way and never calmed down again. Two sentences kept looping over and over in my head -

they were going to the Yan Tribe!

The Yan tribe who is famous for having the most beautiful face!

As a female orc, Guo is barely confident about her face, but for Hui...it's not that she looks down on her partner, it's just that he looks really sorry.

Not to mention Hui, he felt that when the beast god pinched his face, it only gave him the function of distinguishing whether he was an orc or not.

The closer they got to the door of the Yan tribe, the more nervous they became and sweating.

"We don't have a single beast coin with us now. If..." Hui said with a sad face: "I mean, if you can get in without handing over the beast coins with your face, then take our cubs in." Guo

Wen He: "What about you?"

"Listen to me first." Hui wiped his face, "After you go in, follow Master Shumu and the others closely, and beg them to take you in. I will hunt outside the tribe, I will take the prey I catch to you and sell it. When you earn enough animal coins to join the tribe, I can go in to find you. As for the future, I will wait until I can go in."

Guo hesitated: "In case What if I can't do it? How about we take care of the cubs for a few days and I hunt with you outside? My hunting ability is better than yours." "