115

☆ 116. Chapter 115

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 115:

They are all high-level beast warriors, so they are naturally very fast on their way. At dusk on the fourth day, Fei Yu and Ji Si brought several high-level beast warriors to the central tribe.

The leader of the Xiao tribe is the Dragon Snake tribe, but it is not the only tribe where the Dragon Snake tribe can stay. Those beast tribes trusted by the Dragon Snake tribe will be allowed to live near the Dragon Snake tribe. The two together are also called Xiao. The central tribe of the tribe. In addition to the central tribe, there are other star tribes that are attached to the Dragon Snake Tribe and are also part of the Xiao Tribe.

The Dragon Snake Clan is located in the center of the central tribe, and the tribes they trust are guarding the Dragon Snake Clan. This not only highlights the Dragon Snake Clan's unique leadership status, but also allows the tribes scattered around to form a defensive barrier. , any day an enemy attacks, they will be the first to attack.

With senior beast warriors leading the way, Fei Yu and Ji Si easily avoided places where the beasts were densely populated, and quietly reached the outside of the Dragon Snake Clan through some rugged and hidden paths.

"This new leader of the Dragon Snake Tribe is very careful. At that time, you were seriously injured and sent away in a coma, right? Even the priest said you would never recover, yet he was so careful to replace all the human defenses." Fei Yu looked at it. Ji Si said with a gloomy expression. Jisi still hadn't remembered how he was injured, but the two of them were able to pry out a lot of things from the mouth of the captured dragon-snake orc. Regardless of the original process, in short, very few orcs know that the current leader of the Dragon Snake Clan is a conspiracy to rise to power. Nowadays, there are quite a few orcs in the Dragon Snake Clan who think that Ji Si was injured and had to give up his position.

Ji Si had not been to the Dragon Snake Clan since she woke up, but she had never been as close as this. When he got a little closer, he couldn't help but feel irritable in his heart. He wanted to just rush in and make a big fuss without caring about anything.

"It's not time to return to the beast clan." Ji Si glanced at Fei Yu and silently told himself to endure it a little longer. Then he kicked one of the high-level beast warriors on the butt and raised his chin at Fei Yu, "We are here. Can you tell me what you are going to do?"

Fei Yu smiled at him and summoned several high-level beast warriors. Give instructions in a soft voice. After saying that, he pointed at one of them casually and whispered: "You go first. Remember, don't let other orcs find it. When you come out, spread out and don't attract attention."

The senior beast warrior squeezed out to his companions. With a smile uglier than crying, he walked into the Dragon Snake Clan with unusually heavy steps.

After about half an hour, the senior beast warrior slowly walked out.

Ji Si said impatiently: "It's too slow! It doesn't have to be so slow! I'm going to beat him up when he comes over later, and you can't stop me." He stared at him with a look on his face that said, "If you don't beat him up, he will never be obedient." Feiyu.

"Okay, okay." Fei Yu shook his head in amusement. He knew that Ji Si was deliberately trying to vent his anger on others, but he didn't want to care about it. It is still necessary to tighten the strings of these high-level beast warriors, otherwise they will deliberately waste time, and things will change if they are late. Who will be responsible for any accidents?