117

☆ 118. Chapter 117

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 117

As soon as Kong finished speaking, the chaotic crowd around him suddenly became quiet.

3. Samsung Food Store? !

Almost all the orcs present looked at each other at this time, and then at the same time they raised their hands and pinched the soft flesh of the person next to them.

"Ah! It hurts..." There was a cry of pain, and the orcs took back their hands one after another. While rubbing the soft flesh, they murmured dreamily, "The three-star food store... is really three-star." Food store..."

"If I remember correctly, Samsung food stores are only available in Xiao tribe and Rou tribe, right?" The orcs who came back to their senses started chirping.

"I remember the same thing as you! And I also remember that there are only two Samsung tribes in total!" "

So Xiao tribe and Rou tribe are the Samsung tribes."

"Having a Samsung food store is one of the important requirements for becoming a Samsung tribe. , now that our Yan tribe has a three-star food store, does that mean that our tribe will soon become the third three-star tribe?" "Are

you telling the truth? Then I will soon be an orc of the three-star tribe. "?"

"Our Yan tribe will soon have many star tribes attached to us, just like the Xiao and Rou tribes. There will be countless powerful beast warriors vying to come to our tribe. Maybe if I work hard, I can still I can manage a few one-star tribes for fun..."

The orcs became more and more happy as they discussed, and as they talked, the topic shifted from the Samsung Food Store to their infinite beautiful thoughts about the Yan Tribe.

Sora's face turned darker and darker as he listened.

How could he not have thought about what these orcs were saying? But just think about it quietly in your heart and enjoy it. His Yan tribe's three-star food store is a big step closer to becoming a three-star tribe in the future, but other than this, other places are still far, far away. As the leader of the tribe, Kong was not dazzled by the surprise brought by Fei Yu, so he thought about it and let it go. I definitely won't say it, I'll just mutter it alone. Unexpectedly, he didn't dare to say it, but the people of his tribe were more bold than the other. It's not that he objects to everyone dreaming, but can he not say it out loud?

The Samsung Tribe is really not that easy to get, and saying it now will only make people laugh.

Sure enough, the orcs who came from the foreign tribes immediately attacked.

"Three-star tribe? Does your Yan tribe have high-level beast warriors?"

"Not to mention high-level beast warriors, how many intermediate beast warriors do you have? I mean those with awakened abilities." "

Where are the spiritual chefs? Are there many two-star beast warriors?"

"..."

Questions came one after another. The orcs of the Yan tribe were beaten to the point of collapse, and their excited brains began to slowly calm down.

Sora's face turned completely black. Not only because of the series of questions, none of his tribe had reached the standard, but also because those words completely touched his sore spot. Obviously there are Samsung food stores, but not enough has been done in other aspects. He was obviously the leader of the Yan tribe, but he was not the first orc to bring the Yan tribe a big step closer to the Samsung tribe. It was Yu, a male who came to settle in the Yan tribe later. He was not a native of his own tribe.