9

☆ 9. Chapter 9font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 9

"Beast coins? Do you have beast coins?" Fei Yu asked in surprise.

"Of course." The female orc raised her eyebrows slightly proudly. She knew that no one could resist the temptation of beast coins. Of course, only for the Chaos tribe. "How about it? Do you want to trade? I won't let you suffer!"

Fei Yu was more concerned about getting some news about the Star Tribe than getting the beast coins. Although the Tianhu tribe where the original owner was born lives in the Star Tribe, he has been ostracized since he was a child because of his status as a useless beast. Having grown so big, my stomach is always full with every meal, but the food I eat is all rancid and the water I drink is turbid. Not to mention saving some beast coins, I have never even seen him. When he was later sold to the Dragon Snake Clan, he thought that his luck had changed. From then on, he could live and drink with the leader of the Dragon Snake Clan, but it turned out that he really enjoyed it for a few days, and then he was thrown into the Chaos Tribe.

Fei Yu didn't want to stay in the Chaos tribe forever.

He wants to go to the Star Tribe, and he doesn’t just pick one at random.

The Nozawa Continent is very, very large. Moving from the Chaos Tribe to the Star Tribe is not an easy task just in terms of distance. The journey is far away, and beyond the safe range, ferocious beasts that can easily kill orcs are everywhere.

In order to avoid the situation of traveling a long distance to a star tribe, only to find that it is not suitable for him to live and want to leave, it is best for Fei Yu to decide in advance which star tribe he is going to before setting off.

Secondly, the star tribe that Fei Yu wants to go to must be something that both the Dragon Snake Clan and the Sky Fox Clan are afraid of, making it difficult for them to get involved. Once you go to the Star Tribe, you have to start over again step by step. If they happened to stay within the range of the Dragon Snake Clan and Sky Fox Clan, wouldn’t they be sent to their doorsteps looking for abuse? The king of hell is easy to hide, but the devil is difficult to deal with. Just because you are not afraid of trouble does not mean that you will not get tired of the other person's persistent efforts to find trouble.

For orcs whose brains are 90% made up of muscles, they like to compete head-on with their enemies head-on. Fei Yu was not afraid of them, and he was too lazy to waste time fighting. No matter how high your personal force value is, it can't compare to the opponent's group fight. If you meet those orcs with all the twists and turns in their heads, you will have to compete mentally with them. Just thinking about it will make your head hurt.

Fei Yu has never been a lover of force. What's more, his strength has shrunk to a small puddle. If he beats the weak, if he meets a real master, he will most likely be beaten.

Use psychic powers? He hasn't thought about offensive and defensive skills yet!

Besides, when fighting with orcs, how can you be as happy as planting spiritual plants, cooking delicious food, and rolling in bed and sleeping as long as you want? Even though he doesn't even have a bed yet.

Therefore, while meeting the above conditions, Fei Yu must also try his best to select the environment, living comfort, and ease of obtaining ingredients from eligible star tribes. If he opens a restaurant, will the competition be fierce? Ah, the best combination of all aspects.

Fei Yu is a person who is too lazy to move once he has set up a nest. If the Chaos Tribe was not really suitable for long-term living, he would have planned how to live happily and comfortably until his death on the first day he came here.