88

☆ 89. Chapter 88

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 88

"Did the hunting team from the Yan tribe leave?"

"They left, last night."

"What? Why did they leave so fast?"

"I also thought they had to stay one night before leaving... What to do with the things we have prepared? Should we give them away?"

The dark and strong orc slapped the tall and thin orc in front of him on the back, causing him to fall forward and almost fall to the ground.

"Why should we give gifts when everyone is gone? You can't even give me anything, idiot!" The

tall and thin orc laughed while rubbing the back of his head, "I'm stupid, boss, what should we do next?" "

The Yan tribe must be sure We need to go on a trip." The dark orc said, "I originally thought we could get some tips on how to preserve popsicles from the Yan tribe's hunting team, but now that they have left, we have to rely on ourselves."

"The leader of the Yan tribe's hunting team told us to go to his tribe to buy popsicles and seasoning cubes. He said that there must be a way to preserve them. So I think we should go directly to the Yan tribe to buy things?"

The dark orc eyes He glared: "Then what if there is no other way?"

"This -"

"Okay." The dark orc interrupted the tall and thin orc, "We must think about how to preserve the popsicles in advance, otherwise if we go to the Yan tribe, the other party will There is no other way. Is it possible that the trip was in vain?"

The tall and thin orc muttered with a bitter face: "But there is no way to think of it."

The dark orc slapped him again, frowning and thinking for a long time, and suddenly his hands Yipai said happily: "I thought about it. There is no way to save popsicles, but it can be done with the ability of an orc to awaken."

"Ability?" The tall and thin orc murmured, and thought of someone, "You mean stop it? "Yes

, just stop." The dark orc nodded, "Isn't the ability he awakened to preserve food? Beast meat, wild vegetables, as long as his ability is not exhausted, the food can always stay fresh. Popsicles can Eating is food, Zhi's ability must be useful!"

"Then let's go find Zhi." The tall orc said with a smile: "That guy Zhi has always thought that his ability is useless, how happy is he to know this news?"

Dark Black The orc laughed "haha" twice. Without wasting any more time, the two stood up and ran towards Zhi's house.

...

"Popsicle? What is that?"

The orc asked with a frown: "You don't know about Popsicle? Aren't you from the Yan tribe's hunting team?"

"What Yan tribe, I am an orc from the mountain tribe."

"Mountain tribe Orc? When did you move into this house?"

"Last night."

"Did they leave last night?" The orc screamed in his heart, "Oh, you're a step too late." He didn't wait until he finished speaking. The other person spoke and left quickly without looking back.

He hurried back to his house. As soon as he entered the door, the orc shouted: "The orcs from the Yan tribe left last night. It was too late for me to go." "