120

☆ 121. Chapter 120

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 120

The beast warriors guarding the gate of the Yan Tribe were initially surprised and excited, but then gradually adapted. It didnt take long to get used to the Yan Tribe. From the past, they could only see many orcs from foreign tribes at certain times. After the hunting war, the orcs from the foreign tribes came one after another, as if there was no end to the scene.

From being a little flattered to being proud, the orcs of the Yan tribe quickly completed their psychological transformation.

The beast warrior guarding the door yawned and looked sleepily at a large number of approaching small black dots not far away.

"A lot of orcs are coming again." The beast warrior reminded lazily.

His companions also saw it, waved their hands casually and said nonchalantly: "Come just come, they don't dare to cause trouble anyway."

Not all the orcs of the Laiyan tribe have a friendly attitude. After returning to the tribe, Kong solemnly reminded the beast warriors of the tribe. Whether it was out of absolute obedience to the leader's orders or to protect their relatives and friends in the tribe, the beast warriors all kept Kong's words in mind and maintained the highest degree of vigilance towards any unfamiliar faces that came to the Yan tribe.

Then, after being vigilant day after day, day after day, no one from the alien tribe orcs with evil intentions was caught.

Basically, the attitude of all the orcs is extremely good. Just walking a short distance to the gate of the Yan tribe, the orcs from the foreign tribe will not only smile ingratiatingly to them, the orc warriors who are just responsible for guarding, but also give them some food and drink. When I went to the orc who was guarding the gate to register, he was very generous and handed over an animal skin bag containing an unknown number of animal coins. He said a lot of good things, and even if he was deliberately embarrassed, he was not angry at all, and his smile never changed. one time.

When had the orcs of their Yan tribe ever been so proud?

No!

It is easy to deal with the occasional orcs from outside tribes who appear to cause trouble.

They just need to prevent them from entering the Yan tribe for a few days and nights. In fact, the orcs of the Yan tribe are only proud of themselves just to vent their anger at being looked down upon by others. The complacency gradually slowed down, and his attitude toward the orcs from the outside tribe became sincere and gentle. Over time, he gained a good reputation.

"If it weren't for Lord Yu, who would be willing to come to the Yan tribe so often?" "

That's right, don't the orcs in the Yan tribe look better? Do you think we really want to please them?" "

If it weren't for Zai The Zai Restaurant is in the Yan tribe, and I won't come if you ask me!"

Some people who came very early and happened to be in the "proud period" of the Yan tribe's orcs said angrily.

The orcs who were passing by and heard this stopped in dissatisfaction.

"...I think the orcs of the Yan tribe are quite friendly. Why do you scold them on purpose?" "

Who scolded them on purpose? They are obviously the ones looking for scolding."

"The orcs of the Yan tribe are not only good-looking, but also very enthusiastic. How can you? Don't talk nonsense."