66

☆ 67. Chapter 66

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 66

The road gradually becomes narrower and narrower. The winding path less than half a meter wide is mixed in with the grass half a person's height on both sides. Because the grass is too lush, you can only see a little bit of the road under your feet, and you need to use your hands from time to time. The wooden stick inside pushed the grass blades blocking the road to both sides. The blades of grass are long and thin, with sharp edges. If you are not careful, you will draw a bloody path on the skin.

I've walked this road countless times, and even though I'm lame, I'm so proficient that I hardly get scratched by blades of grass. However, he was a little worried about Fei Yu who was following him. Although he was a male orc like him and older than him, he was not as tall as him, and his skin was very white. Even with his thin skin and tender flesh, he was suspicious of Fei Yu. Have you ever hunted.

"There are a lot of blades of grass here, so be careful." Net brushed away a blade of grass and turned around to remind Fei Yu, "Being scratched by blades of grass can be very dangerous -"

His words suddenly stopped, and his eyes widened. , as if suddenly shocked.

"Grass, grass is moving!" Wang exclaimed. He just seemed to see the grass around Yu moving on its own! They actually retracted the grass blades to both sides to make way for Yu!

Beast God, please tell him this is not true!

"What?" Fei Yu asked with a smile.

"I think -" he said, lowering his eyes and caught a glimpse of the wooden stick in Fei Yu's hand pressing on the grass, but the pressing position was much lower than where he pressed the grass, so he didn't notice it for a while. The lower the position, the greater the strength required. Only at this moment does the net feel a little more realistic - the male in front of him is indeed stronger than him. But in this way, the magical scene just now has an explanation. It was because he didn't notice the wooden stick in Yu's hand that he thought he was hallucinating, so he asked how the grass could move on its own.

"Nothing, let's continue on our way." Wang rubbed his eyes, turned around and continued to lead the way.

Fei Yu took back the wooden stick in his hand and followed closely behind Wang.

Wherever he passed, the grass blades shrank up automatically, freeing up his field of vision. When Fei Yu walked by, the blades of grass behind him would gently rub his wrist again, completely different from what Wang said.

After pushing aside another blade of grass, the two finally reached their destination.

This is an ordinary mountain in the Yan tribe, and all dangerous beasts have been cleared away. On the ground extending from the foot of the mountain, all the grass was uprooted, revealing the dark brown land. Several orcs were lying lazily on the ground, staring straight at the sky.

Not far from these orcs, an elderly orc with gray hair was scraping an animal skin with a bone knife. The animal skin must have been freshly peeled off. There was blood on it, as well as bits and pieces of meat. It was the bits of meat that the orcs scraped off with a bone knife.

"Fill the stone pot with water and we will cook meat later." The old orc said to a little orc in front of him who was sucking his fingers.

The little orc nodded, picked up the stone pot on the side with some difficulty, and walked towards the water source.

He looked only 6 years old, thin and small, with a naked body and slightly protruding ribs. Because his head was a little big, he looked like a walking matchstick.