14

☆ 14. Chapter 14

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 14

The most terrifying thing about the big dragon and snake is the external injury. The bones were broken, the scales were peeled off and broken into pieces, and the exposed flesh was bloody, and even rotted and suppurated in many places. Without the special smell-blocking concoction, a faint rotten smell gradually spread in the cave. .

These injuries look very frightening, but in fact they can't kill the big dragon and snake even for a short while.

His truly fatal injuries were internal injuries.

Among the internal injuries, damage to the internal organs was not the first priority. The cracked crystal nuclei and chaotic energy in his Dantian were the real time bombs. If it weren't for the great strength of the Great Dragon Snake, even if he lost consciousness, his body memory was subconsciously suppressing the energy riot, and he would have been tortured to the point of exploding to death.

This most fatal injury is not the most difficult to treat for Dalong Snake. His most difficult problem is in his head.

To be precise, it is spiritual power.

Of course, this does not mean that the big dragon snake has mental powers. Mental power is something every orc is born with. The difference is that very few orcs have really strong spiritual talents, so they awaken their mental power. And more orcs fall into the normal category and can only stay within that ordinary boundary throughout their lives.

The brain of the big dragon and snake was also not spared by the opponent. The mental power was messed up and tangled together like a mess of wool. There were only two ways to treat it, either taking medicine or finding a powerful mental power user to treat it. He smoothes things out.

Fei Yu doesn't know how to make potions, and he doesn't know the specific formula. Go buy it. There is no potion in this world, but there is liquid medicine. Regardless of whether the two things are the same, there is no doubt that they need beast coins to buy them.

...Fei Yu is still a pauper.

It doesnt have to be medicine. Feiyu can make food, especially medicinal diets using medicinal plants as ingredients.

However, medicated diet cannot be made in a short time.

The big dragon snake's injury obviously required the use of high-grade medicinal plants, but the effects of the high-grade medicinal plants left his injured body in tatters and couldn't bear it. The best way is to gradually transition from low-level medicinal plants to high-level medicinal plants. After the space was upgraded once, a batch of lower-level spiritual plants planted by Fei Yu were destroyed. The high-level spiritual plants left behind could not be used by the Dragon Snake for the time being, but they were raised to a higher level again.

Therefore, without money to buy medical solution and before finding low-level medicinal plants that are suitable for the disease, the method of using medicinal food to heal the dragon snake can only be put on hold.

So, the only way to go now is to be a person with mental powers.

Fei Yu, a ready-made mental power user, would be just right, if the premise wasn't just new. Having only been a psychic psychic for a few days, Fei Yu had only roughly figured out a few simple attack and defense skills. Healing people's injuries is the most mysterious brain injury. Fei Yu has not yet understood this difficult skill. Before he is proficient, he will never dare to directly attack the big dragon snake's head.