13

☆ 13. Chapter 13

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 13

No matter how other orcs thump their chests, it is a foregone conclusion that all the remaining croquettes will be rounded.

After the eggs were sold, it was Fei Yu's turn to exchange the eggs he was looking forward to.

The young male orc put the rattan basket he was carrying in front of Fei Yu and pulled out a stone jar from inside.

"Would you like honey?" He shook the stone jar in his hand.

Feiyu said simply: "Yes."

The stone jar was less than ten centimeters long and the wrist was thick, so it was not enough to exchange for all the cola nuts, so the young orc continued to rummage in his rattan basket.

"I heard you also want wild fruits and the like?" the young orc asked while turning over the food.

"That's right." It would be a waste of time for the other party to just bring out some common wild fruits. Fei Yu added: "If it's a common wild fruit in the woods, then I don't want it. You can take out the others and look at them first." "

Hey, hey, You must have never seen the wild fruits I'm looking for." The young orc said confidently, then took out a package of wild fruits wrapped in leaves from the vine basket, handed it to Fei Yu and motioned for him to open it.

The leaves were tied a little tightly with thin vines, so it took Fei Yu a few seconds to untie them, and then opened the leaves to reveal the fruit wrapped inside.

Wisps of fresh fragrance floated into his nose. Fei Yu moved his nose and smelled it carefully. He felt a slight burning sensation, as if there were sparks flying around under his skin. Fei Yu immediately recognized these fruits. Not a fruit, but some kind of herb.

Look at the shape of the fruit again.

Twenty blue fruits, only the size of a date, with a hard shell and full of veins. At first glance, there is nothing unusual about them.

At this time, the young orc was suddenly squeezed, staggering and almost falling onto Fei Yu. Fei Yu turned sideways, his eyes fixed on the fruit, and the next second he raised his arm to block the light shining on the fruit.

The moment the light dimmed on the blue fruit, dots of red light began to appear on the shell. Almost at the same moment, Fei Yu's hand holding the leaf felt a touch of heat transfer into his palm. It was warm, not burning, and quite comfortable.

Fei Yu thought to himself: "It is indeed the case."

He had never seen the same medicinal herbs in his previous life, so naturally he couldn't see any medicinal herbs that could produce such fruit. But one thing is certain, this fruit will definitely be of great help to orcs with fire-type abilities.

The value of these twenty fruits alone is more than forty kola nuts. Feiyu thought, why don't we just give up the honey?

Honey is easy to find, but fruit is hard to come by.

After making a decision, Fei Yu handed the stone jar back to him.

The young orc didn't answer.

Fei Yu explained: "These fruits are enough to exchange for the cola eggs I gave you, and there is even a little more than that, so I don't want the honey." "

Excess? What's the big deal? I'll give you the honey. Take it." The young orc said nonchalantly, "I will come back tomorrow to buy your black eggs, so why don't you give me a few more eggs then?"