75

☆ 76. Chapter 75

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 75

Ji Si is very angry.

A face that usually didn't have many expressions was now stiffer than a coffin lid. His whole body was constantly on fire, and for a moment, he even wanted to just crush to death the male orc in front of him who wanted to snatch Fei Yu away.

His eyes were slightly squinted, and his golden pupils were almost reduced to a line, staring unblinkingly at the male orc's neck, like two thin steel needles that seemed to pierce the other's throat.

"Ah! It's, it's you!" Falcon subconsciously covered his neck with his hands, but felt that his actions were too inexplicable, so he lowered his hands again and gave Ji Si a sinister smile. Just as he opened his mouth a little, Ji Si's face instantly turned colder, and he was so frightened that he quickly put away his smile.

Falcon was born with a fierce face that didn't look like a good person, and his smile that disappeared midway through looked like a smile but not a smile in Ji Si's eyes.

Ji Si pursed her lips.

He was absolutely certain that the male orc was provoking him just now.

Really...

Jisi suddenly raised the corner of her lower lip, and her words hit Falcon's face as coldly as if they were tempered with ice. "You--" He raised his chin at Falcon, "Come out with me."

Falcon "...Is something wrong?"

Ji Si smiled, "Yes, something is wrong."

Falcon was relatively slow-witted and could only see that something was wrong with Ji Si's expression, so he didn't think much about it. Hearing Jisi call him out, Falcon felt a little relieved.

After meeting Fei Yu and impulsively saying that he wanted him to be his partner, Falcon regretted it.

He obviously didn't think of that as the first sentence.

Even if I made a mistake and accidentally said that sentence, it shouldn't have been said simply.

Falcon had a good idea. He was going to carry the colorful beast he had hunted to make himself look stronger and more beautiful under its beautiful colorful fur. The blood of the colorful beast accidentally left a few blood marks on his face, which made his The momentum is more fierce and powerful.

When Feiyu was shocked by the colorful beast, he would say in a nonchalant tone -

"Become my partner, and this colorful beast will be yours."

Falcon had rehearsed it in his mind countless times along the way. However, he was shocked when the Zaizai Restaurant was vacated. When he learned that he had moved to a new house and saw the new Zaizai Restaurant, he only had one sentence in his mind - how many beast coins would this cost? After a comparison, it was discovered that no matter how many colorful beasts there were, they couldn't build such a big house. Falcon's planned mind was blown away by the beast coins.

While the colorful beast was still dying in the wooden carriage, Falcon suddenly said the most important words in a daze.

He wanted to go back in time and start over again after he had carried the colorful beast, but it was too late.

When Falcon was anxious and regretful, Ji Si appeared. To be honest, he didn't pay much attention to Ji Si. He kept secretly looking at Fei Yu out of the corner of his eye. When he heard Jisi asking him to go out, Falcon's eyes were so bright that he almost shot out lasers.