113

☆ 114. Chapter 113

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 113

"Did something happen?" Fei Yu asked with a frown as he looked at the male orc that suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Yes, it's very important!"

The male orc was none other than the dragon-snake orc with the ability to teleport and a scar on his face that Fei Yu had conquered before. He came not long after Fei Yu and others entered the hunting area. He was worried about being discovered by the Dragon Snake Tribe, so he kept secretly hiding outside. Knowing that Fei Yu and others would come out today, he teleported in as soon as he saw Fei Yu entering the tent.

"Master Yu, this is bad!" the scarred orc said with sweat on his forehead: "The dragon snake tribe and the liger tribe have sent many beast warriors to kill you, even the advanced awakened beast warriors are here!" "

Oh? The advanced awakened beast warriors are here! Beast warrior?" Fei Yu raised his eyebrows in interest. Apart from Jis, he has never seen any other high-level awakened beast warriors. "How many are here? How is their strength?"

Seeing that he was not worried, the scarred orc was still asking a few of them, and couldn't help but get anxious.

How many more came? Just one person can kill them all, okay?

No, that's not right!

The scarred orc turned his attention to Jisi who was standing aside. How could he forget about this most powerful former patriarch? Just -

"Can I ask, Master Ji Si, are your injuries completely healed? Can you fully utilize your combat power?"

"It's all healed," Fei Yu said with a smile.

"That's good." The scarred orc relaxed a little and said with a frown: "I don't know how many high-level beast warriors will come, but with Lord Jis here, there will definitely be a lot of them." If all of them

come . That's going to be tricky. Fei Yu pondered and expressed that he understood, and then arranged another task for the Scar Orc.

"I will protect you." Ji Si grabbed Fei Yu's hand with force, "I swear in the name of the beast god, even if I die, I will not let you suffer any harm."

Fei Yu held his hand back , the corners of his lips curled up. He felt a little touched in his heart, even though he didn't need the protection of this big dragon snake.

Outside the tent, each tribe is inspecting their harvest.

"Why is the harvest so small this time?" A leader of the Two-Star Tribe asked in disbelief as he turned over the pitiful spiritual plants in the basket in front of him.

The leader of the beast warrior lowered his head, and hesitantly explained in a low voice: "Eat, eat."

The leader screamed strangely: "Eat?! Did you dig it out and eat it directly?!"

"No, no. "The leader of the beast warriors waved his hands hurriedly and explained everything in detail.

The tribal leader's face became more contorted as he listened. Just then, a roar came from the Erxing tribe next door.

"What? All the ingredients were exchanged with the spiritual chef of the Yan tribe?!" "

Yes, only a little was exchanged, and the rest was made by the spiritual chef of the Yan tribe and eaten by us... "

Why do you want him to make food for you?! Is he more powerful than the spiritual chef of our tribe?!"

Although he was afraid of the leader's anger, the leader of the beast warrior still mustered up all his courage and said weakly: " He, their tribe is the first in the hunting battle, no one has died."