46

☆ 47. Chapter 46

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 46

The two of them were close to each other through the thin cloth.

Fei Yu could almost trace the outline of the opponent's chest and abdominal muscles through this indirect touch, feel the unyielding power of his body, and... the weapon that the God of Harmony would definitely drop to Fuyun.

Embarrassing, very embarrassing.

Fei Yu considered all the situations, but forgot the most important point - not only could the big dragon snake wake up at any time, but he could also change into a human at any time.

Also, the animal form has been restored, can the human form be far behind?

The human form has been transformed. Isn't it normal for it to move?

It's just that he wanted to roll his eyes if he could use less force.

Just when Fei Yu opened his mouth to explain, the person next to him spoke first.

"Who are you?" The big dragon snake that was pressing on Fei Yu came closer and smelled him, smelling from his hair to his face, and from his face to his neck. He asked in a hoarse voice that he hadn't spoken for a long time: "I was clearly in another place just now. place, and now it suddenly appears here, is this your ability?"

Fei Yu tried to struggle, but couldn't break free. Hearing Dalong Snake's words, he was startled at first, thinking that it was going to be over, that the space was about to be exposed. When I heard the last sentence, I didn't understand what the other person was thinking, but judging from the meaning, I guess the secret of the space was temporarily kept.

Ability? This misunderstanding is great!

Before Fei Yu could be happy, Da Long Snake threw the second bomb: "Say! Who asked you to catch me?"

Huh? Grasp?

Fei Yu's mind changed and he instantly understood what he meant.

Could it be that Dalong Snake thought he had kidnapped him?

This misunderstanding is huge!

"I didn't!" Fei Yu said urgently.

Da Long Snake obviously didn't believe it: "Then why am I with you? Or this -" He lowered his eyes and glanced at his naked appearance, "What's the situation?"

Fei Yu quickly explained the cause and effect in the simplest language. , and then witnessed the face-changing process of the big dragon and snake without missing a beat.

"Are we partners? Or have we formed a contract?" Dalong Snake looked in disbelief.

Fei Yu nodded slightly.

"You said that a female gave birth to a cub for me? She died, and I and the cub were kicked out of the Dragon Snake Clan? She was seriously injured and fell into a coma before being revived by you?" The big dragon snake said with a look on his face, "I seem to see The dreamy expression of "We have arrived at the Beast God".

Fei Yu nodded again.

The big dragon snake was silent, and his expression suddenly changed back to the calmness it had been at the beginning.

Fei Yu felt something was wrong.

He saw Da Long Snake smile with a cold and freezing smile, his bright red lips slightly opened, and his golden vertical pupils staring at his face with a smile but not a smile. He had an intuition that he was about to release something earth-shattering. Recruit.