22

☆ 22. Chapter 22

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 22

Fei Yu: "?"

Xiao: "???"

The two of them looked dumbfounded, and subconsciously began to recall what they/this kid had done to gain favor from the time they entered the room until now. Why "I The phrase "Send it to you" suddenly came into being? !

I couldn't figure it out even though I was thinking about it. I could only blame it on Fei Yu's good face or the fact that he bought the black eggs for free at some point and was bribed after eating them.

Fei Yu most likely felt that the reason should be attributed to his mental power. But this doesn't make sense. Rather than giving away the beast or something, Fei Yu thinks that Bai should feel offended, so he doesn't want to sell the wooden cart and just kicks him out.

As for Bai falling in love with him at first sight? Fei Yu said that this was absolutely impossible. Not to mention liking the other party's clear eyes, there was not even a hint of obvious goodwill. He can't cross over and form a contract with someone of the same sex, just to see everyone as gay.

After coming back to his senses, Fei Yu repeatedly refused: "No, no, no need to give me the beast, I can just buy it myself."

It's not that Fei Yu wants to think the worst of people, he just believes that nothing in this world can be obtained for no reason. Come. Although I dont know why the male orc in front of me gave him the beast, it must be fake if it has no purpose.

Bai frowned: "I'll give it to you as I said."

Fei Yu firmly refused: "I'll buy it myself."

Bai stared at him expressionlessly, not like he was angry, but as if he wasn't used to it, and he looked at Fei Yu. After a few seconds, he turned his head and nodded.

"It's up to you." Bai dropped two words, and then spoke a string of beast names very quickly.

"Are there any snow fur beasts?" Fei Yu asked. The first beast he saw when he first came to this world was the snow-furred beast. Feiyu still remembers its big wet eyes.

Bai said: "Yes, it's a little more expensive than the ones I just mentioned."

Because of its cute appearance, fast speed, docile temperament, and strong adaptability to herbivory, the snow-furred beast is one of the beasts that pull carts. The existence that ranks among the best is very popular with most orcs.

"How many beast coins do you want?" Fei Yu asked nervously.

Bai glanced at him: "Fifty gray beast coins."

After hearing this, Feiyu went to see Xiao. Seeing her expression was different, he guessed whether Bai wanted less beast coins. After all, the other party had just expressed that he would give him beasts.

"You don't have to look at her. I asked for the beast coins." Bai said lightly, "I only have one snow-furred beast here. His leg was injured and it didn't recover, so the beast coins are lower." "Is that so

?" Fei said. Yu asked Xiao with his eyes.

Xiao Mian nodded: "Uncle Bai is right."

"Then I want the snow-furred beast." Fei Yu said happily, the last thing he was afraid of was the injured beast.

After selecting the beast, Bai turned towards the wooden cart and pulled one of them to Fei Yu. "Is this okay? It was just finished."

Fei Yu looked around and said, "Okay." He put his hand on his chest and prepared. Take out the beast coins.