127

☆ 128. Chapter 127

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 127

The gray sky, the smelly air, the streets littered with corpses, and a relatively well-preserved small shop beside the road.

The shelves were knocked upside down, and items fell to the ground, stained with blood and trampled to pieces.

"Bang——"

A thick tail covered with pitch-black scales hit the wall, and the crumbling wall could no longer hold up and collapsed instantly.

"Hiss~" The giant snake spit out the snake letter, its vertical pupils fixed on the young man behind the cashier.

"You want to eat too?" The young man shook the glass jar in his hand, took out a candy and threw it towards the giant snake.

The giant snake swung away the candy that flew in front of it with its tail. It quickly turned its tail in the air and whipped hard towards the young man.

"Ah, what a pity." The young man sighed regretfully. At the end of the world, almost all the food in this town had been plundered, but it was not easy for him to find this jar of candy. "What a snake that doesn't know how precious food is." The young man shook his head and lightly stamped the ground at the snake's tail.

Several vines pierced the ground and popped up, growing and thickening rapidly in mid-air. They wrapped tightly around the snake's tail, fixing it in the air and unable to move.

"Hiss—!" After struggling for a long time, the vines got tighter and tighter. The giant snake couldn't help roaring, opened its big mouth and bit directly at the young man.

The snake head quickly approached and swallowed the young man in one gulp.

The young man suddenly smiled, as if he didn't care about the enlarged snake head in his field of vision. He snapped his fingers, and the vines wrapped around the snake's tail shrank suddenly, and then withered.

The giant snake felt the restraint on its tail lighten, and the big mouth that bit it subconsciously paused. Then the whole snake body suddenly started to sway as if it was drunk. Within a few seconds, it fell to the ground and fainted.

The young man patted the snake's head with satisfaction, picked up the snake's tail and dragged the snake slowly out of the small shop.

...

The giant snake followed the young man dejectedly. Although he didn't know what happened after he fainted, he now had to recognize this young man as his master.

Damn humans, they will use tricks to deceive their mutant beasts. One day, he will get rid of this human's control and bite him into pieces and eat him!

...

After smashing the last stinky human to death with one tail, the giant snake watched helplessly as the young man collected the crystals from the corpses one by one.

I really want to eat it...but this damn human will never give it to him. He has seen many humans killing each other to grab these stones.

The giant snake turned its head to one side in anger, unable to see anything.

He swore that he would eat this damn human being, and then he could eat as many stones as he wanted. He -

"This is for you." The young man pinched a spar and handed it to his mouth abruptly.

The giant snake froze, give it to him? Give him a stone?

The vertical pupils looked at the young man suspiciously, and the giant snake's mouth swallowed the crystal into its belly before realizing it. Feeling the power inside the stone, the giant snake glanced at the young man triumphantly.