23

☆ 23. Chapter 23(1)

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 23 (1)

A six-legged beast with two horns, one long and one short. It is ugly but ugly and has six chubby legs but is extremely delicious. Its tail feathers look like a ball of fire. The fire-tailed beast, the strange green-skinned beast whose shiny green skin is so hard when alive that bullets can't penetrate it, but after being peeled off after death, it instantly becomes elastic and chewy...

These animals rarely live in groups. , more people live alone. Fei Yu is not greedy. If he only catches the males and females, it will be easy to get one or two pairs together.

While catching wild beasts and sending them into space, I also casually brought in some more food for them to eat. A good solution to being a vegetarian is that you can find a green carpet of leaves, flowers and wild fruits at your fingertips without any effort. If you are unhappy without meat, just store more animal meat for them, and they can live a satisfied life. Don't breed the Gugu beast and the Gaga beast too fast.

Some beasts in space just give birth to cubs, and there are many kinds of beast milk with different flavors. As for which ones taste better after processing and which ones are still too unpleasant to drink, we will see later.

In addition, Feiyu also built several hives. With their dark bodies and wings, and their sharp and reflective tail stings, each black bee is almost as big as a head. A sting would really kill an ordinary person.

But honey is also damn sweet.

With everything flying in the sky and running on the ground, Fei Yu left the dense forest and went to the river.

The river is only five or six meters wide. It twists and turns. I dont know where the source is or where it will flow in the end. The river is clear and deep.

There are several kinds of fish swimming in the river, the smallest is as long as a finger, and the largest is as long as a calf.

The finger-long fish has white scales, is slightly transparent, and has a lot of spines. It is more convenient for making delicious soup. Because the white fish will slowly melt into the soup as it cooks, and in the end there will be only a pot of milky white soup.

There were relatively few of those big long fish, and one of them had a small head and a big body, like a blown up balloon, with a swollen body. Fei Yu named it a ball fish according to the image.

After catching a lot of fish and putting them into the small river in the space, Fei Yu also touched shrimps and river crabs. The river crab gave Fei Yu a surprise. It was big in size and had delicious meat. It was no worse than the crabs in the sea in his previous life.

In the process of storing ingredients, Fei Yu continued to make many cups, dishes, spoons, spatulas, etc. and put them into the space. In addition, many stone pots, frying boards, wooden basins and wooden jars were also made as spares.

He also got a large stone jar that reached to his waist.

Time flew by unknowingly as soon as he was busy with work. Fei Yu walked slowly into the house in the dark night, still thinking about what was missing and forgotten to prepare.

After returning to the house, he naturally cooked, washed, and fed the dragons and snakes. After that, Feiyu got dressed and went to bed early.

After eating and washing up early in the morning, Fei Yu walked straight towards Bai's residence. Before he even reached the door, Fei Yu's eyes were caught by the snow-furred beast tied to a tree trunk not far from the house.