79

☆ 80. Chapter 79

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 79

A few days after the mating party ended, a male orc suddenly came to the door screaming.

As soon as he entered the door, the orc who carried him shouted that he wanted to see Feiyu and asked Feiyu to come out and make it clear.

It was mid-morning, and the restaurant on the second floor was full of orcs eating. Going down the stairs on the second floor, and all the way out the door, there were still many orcs waiting in line. However, they were not as anxious as usual, because after the mating party was over and it was hot season again, the tables and chairs outside the restaurant were not removed. Even if there was no room to sit in the restaurant, they could still sit and eat outside.

Moreover, the ordering speed at Zaizai Restaurant is very fast, and the grilled sausages, croquettes, eggs, etc. sold on the first floor are also very delicious. While eating some of these things, you can hang out with the people who are also queuing around you for a while, and you will feel very satisfied without knowing it. It's almost their turn.

When the male orc was carried into the restaurant wailing, all the long-eyed orcs around him looked at him.

"Hey, is that orc just pretending to be sick to cause trouble because there are so many people eating at Zai Zai Restaurant?" A regular customer of Zai Zai Restaurant mocked while chewing grilled sausage.

Someone said disapprovingly: "Look at him sweating coldly. He looks really uncomfortable." "

Hey, he's just sweating. Maybe he poured a bucket of cold water on himself to show it off. ."

"How dare you come and make trouble if you don't pretend to be uncomfortable?"

"Yu Yu at the courtship ceremony was even more popular than the orcs who performed the mating ceremony. Didn't you notice the faces of the other spirit chefs at that time? Tsk tsk, maybe this is the case. The person was sent by one of them."

"You mean the other chefs are deliberately trying to damage Yu's reputation?" "

It's not impossible. But they are doomed to fail. I have been at Zaizai Restaurant since it appeared. We're eating here. I don't know if they can deceive others. Anyway, there's absolutely no way I'll be fooled by them." "I'm

about the same as you. I won't be fooled either."

When Fei Yu was called out, he saw This is the scene where these orcs show their loyalty to the restaurant.

Fei Yu, who the orcs had guessed, had naturally thought of it, not to mention that this had happened once before. Before, it was just a test to select a spiritual chef, but there were other spiritual chefs who stumbled upon him. This time he was welcomed by most of the orcs at the real mating party. It would be abnormal for his competitors not to hate him.

As soon as he heard that an orc came to the door with a painful look on his face, Fei Yu roughly guessed what this man was going to do.

If he was pretending, he would insist that the problem was caused by eating the food he cooked.

The solution is also very simple. There is also a medicine master living in his house whose return date has not yet been determined. To put it bluntly, his self-certification is useless. No orc would dare to doubt the liquid medicine master's words, right?

Of course, if this person was really sick, Fei Yu would definitely check him out. He knows very well about the food he makes and will never eat bad people, otherwise he wouldn't have to mess around.