60

☆ 61. Chapter 60

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 60

When such a big mistake came out of drunkenness, Fei Yu was also a little bit dumbfounded. If you go out of your way to explain, being too solemn will make you feel guilty. Moreover, there are many orcs coming to the restaurant to eat. Feiyu can't just explain it to a group of people eating, right?

Fei Yu shook his head and got up from the bed. He was not sleepy anyway, so he might as well go see the little dragon snake. He couldn't rest assured without checking it himself. Besides, he was also very curious about Xiao Long Snake's human form.

"Why don't you go back to your room and sleep for a while?" The red blood in his eyes had turned into spider webs, and it was obvious that he had not closed his eyes, which made Fei Yu feel very embarrassed.

Ji Si stood up and yawned, rubbed the corners of his eyes and said slowly: "Okay."

The two of them entered the next room one after the other.

On the huge bed, only a human-shaped bulge could be seen.

Ji Si walked over, lifted off the quilt, sat down on the bed, and slapped the little man's plump little butt on the bed. It looked like I tried my best to shoot, but there was no sound at all.

Fei Yu's worried heart was instantly relieved. He almost thought that the patriarch was a bad father who beat the cubs casually.

Ji Si twitched the corner of her mouth, stretched out her long arms to pick up the naked little dragon snake that was sleeping and snoring, and threw it into Fei Yu's arms without any gentleness. He wouldn't say that the slap he had just caught sight of Yu's expression, and he immediately withdrew his force.

Alas, it's true, Yu Ye, the cub that can transform into human form has extremely thick skin, so his slap, let alone painful, is at most a little heavier than a light pat. Why is it like a female, she becomes so soft-hearted when she sees her cubs?

This is not okay.

Ji Si watched Fei Yu holding the little dragon snake in one arm and gently closing the door and going out. He thought to himself that he should be more cruel to the little Zaizai on purpose in the future, otherwise he would suffer if he loses his majesty due to being pampered by Yu.

The little dragon snake that turned into human form looked like a little boy about three years old, a little chubby. Fei Yu was very satisfied with his little fat, which showed that he was fed well. The little dragon snake has curly black hair, which is different from the big dragon snake's stiff and straight black hair. His hair is not ordinary curly, each strand is made of small circles. Fei Yu straightened it for him, and when he let go, he rolled it up again like a tape measure. It was quite fun.

Fei Yu touched Xiao Long Snake's face for a while, carefully touched his long and curly eyelashes with his fingertips, and pinched his chubby buttocks for a while. Touching the little dragon snake's hands and feet, those little hands and feet were no bigger than Fei Yu's hand. Fei Yu's heart felt weak when he saw it, and he couldn't help but grind his tender fingers with his teeth.

After rubbing it strangely for a long time, Fei Yu reluctantly withdrew his claws.

The hand stopped, but he was still lying on the edge of the bed with his chin propped up, staring at the little dragon and snake. Look, look, Fei Yu suddenly remembered that he still didn't know Xiao Long Snake's name. I don't remember it either. Why don't I ask the patriarch?