58

☆ 59. Chapter 58

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 58

The business of the restaurant has long been stable. Except for the daily food preparation, which needs to be done by Fei Yu personally, Fei Yu does not need to pay much attention to the other matters, which can usually be handled by Hui and Guo. After finishing going to the training center to make food for the cubs, Feiyu spent most of the remaining time in his new territory.

The days passed by calmly, because Fei Yu was focused on building a new house, so Fei Yu inevitably neglected the restaurant. It wasn't until early one morning when Fei Yu was stopped by Hui with a sad face that he realized that something seemed to be wrong with his restaurant's business.

"You said there are fewer orcs coming to eat?" Fei Yu asked, "Since when did it start to decrease? Are there too few orcs?

Hui has a habit of recording the number of orcs coming to eat every day. He He felt that counting these orcs was like counting beast coins. The more people there were, the more beast coins he would earn on that day. Because of this habit, Feiyu asked at this moment. He thought for a moment and replied: "About two. There were only seven or eight orcs missing from the beginning. "Seven or eight people are actually not too many. After all, the number of people who come to eat is not fixed. It's normal to have more this time and less next time. Hui didn't take it to heart." Then there were fewer orcs coming to eat last day and night. . If there were still a few missing, I wouldn't be so anxious. The key is that it's not just a few missing, but more than thirty missing at once!

"More than thirty? " "Fei Yu looked at Hui in surprise. His mental energy sank into the space and he immediately counted his income in the past two days. Sure enough, he found that it was much less than before. "I was negligent. "Firstly, it was out of trust in Xiao, and secondly, Fei Yu had a rough idea of ​​how many beast coins he earned every day. Even if there was a discrepancy, it wouldn't be too much, so he treated it as a small handful of beast coins every night. When giving coins to Feiyu, Feiyu would just put some weight on them and put them away.

Feiyu knew that he earned less beast coins the day before yesterday. But there are always ups and downs in business, and there is no guarantee that it will be the same today. He made more money than yesterday. And because the few beast coins were not too much, Feiyu didn't take it seriously. He came back late last night, the restaurant was closed long ago, Xiaoye left, and only put the beast coins in In the bedroom. After Fei Yu entered the room, the bag containing the beast coins was dragged to the bed by Xiao Long Snake. A lot of it fell on the table and the floor. Therefore, when he put away the beast coins and found that the weight was a bit light, Fei Yu didn't pay attention. It was Xiao Long Snake who was playing and hiding a little bit - he has a habit of hiding things he likes. It was also for this reason that Fei Yu didn't see any problem from yesterday's beast coins.

Fortunately, it only lasted two days. Any problems can be solved in time.

"Have you checked the cause? Are they tired of our restaurant food? Or has a new delicious food restaurant opened nearby? "

"neither. "Hui said, "The number of orcs in our restaurant has decreased because the mating party held by the Yan tribe is coming soon.

"Courtship party? " "Fei Yu blinked. Isn't this what Numa told him? It's just that the courtship party is coming soon. Shouldn't there be more people coming to eat? Why are there fewer people? Moreover, the courtship party is almost here, so let Why didn't the man he was helping notify him?

Speaking of the upcoming mating party, Hui immediately said angrily: "I don't know what the orcs in the tribe did. The courtship is such an important matter. There are orcs in other food stores to notify , they actually missed it by themselves in our restaurant and no one said anything, they definitely did it on purpose! Feiyu became more and more confused as he listened, "