69

☆ 70. Chapter 69

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 69:

Fei Yu broke free from the big dragon and snake's hand and took it off his shoulder. The discomfort in his stomach disappeared after several rounds of superpower operation.

Under the high platform, the only Water Tribe orcs who were not involved in the melee were staring at Fei Yu and Ji Si in surprise. To the side, Kong was sitting on a chair, squinting at them and not knowing what they were thinking. .

Fei Yu secretly screamed in his heart. Oops, this courtship party must have been ruined because of the big dragon and snake's troubles, right?

"Master leader." Fei Yu jumped down from the high platform and walked to Kong to try to save him. "He... didn't mean it." "

What didn't mean it?" Kong didn't understand what Fei Yu meant.

Fei Yu whispered: "He didn't mean to beat up those orcs."

"I know." Kong looked at Fei Yu and actually laughed, "He did it for you. All of us know this, so you don't have to Let me emphasize it again. Dont worry, no one will snatch his from you."

Fei Yu felt like he was talking to a duck.

"What about the fight?"

"What's the point of the fight? It was originally supposed to be a fight, but the time was moved a little earlier." Sora laughed and said, "The result this time is a bit unexpected. It's us. The Yan tribe won with absolute strength." Seeing other tribes being beaten to the ground by the orcs of his own tribe, Kong felt extremely happy.

The only ones still standing on the high platform were the four female orcs who had been left alone for a long time.

A piece of Jiang's linen skirt was torn off. She grabbed the piece of fabric that fell off and ran over. She said with heartache: "Well done! I would say the beating was light. We are already pretty good. Before The orcs of the mating festival asked for a mating dance, but they were made even worse by the orcs of the foreign tribes. However, the beast warriors of our tribe were a little worse than them. After the mating dance, when the orcs rushed to grab the blessing, the orcs of our tribe The beast warrior has never won a fight, and every time he can only try to get as few beatings as possible."

"Yes." Kong's smile faded, "That's why I thought that through courtship, we would leave powerful orcs to our Yan tribe. ."

"We understand the leader's painstaking efforts." Jiang said gratefully, "We don't blame the beast warriors of the tribe, after all, they have tried their best."

Kong smiled and said: "The beast warriors of our tribe are not all here to help you. It was also to prevent themselves from being embarrassed. The orcs of their own tribe could only watch as they partnered with orcs from other tribes, which was not a pleasant experience."

Fei Yu did not expect that the orc warriors of the Yan tribe would have this level of experience when participating in the mating party. Now that I know the reason, I can't help but feel a little sympathy for them. It is difficult to find a partner. It is very difficult to find a partner in your own tribe, but you have to give it up to someone else because you lose, and you have to endure the heartache and watch the wealth flow to outsiders. It is really miserable.

The courtship dance announces the beginning of the courtship, and after the courtship dance, the orcs rush to fight to kiss the blessed orc. This process is time-limited. Only the orcs who kiss to perform the courtship dance within the specified time are eligible to participate in the subsequent courtship meeting.