80

☆ 81. Chapter 80

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 80

In just one morning, the news that Zaizai Restaurant would zoom in for the orcs to see after closing in the evening spread almost throughout the Yan tribe.

The orcs of the gg Yan tribe have all seen it, but what is the big gg? Is there any difference between it and gg?

With such doubts in mind, the number of orcs who came to Feiyu Restaurant to eat on this day hit a new high.

"Why isn't it dark yet?" The orc, who deliberately slowed down to eat, felt that time was so long for the first time.

"Yeah, why isn't it dark yet?" My friend also sighed, and finally reminded in a low voice: "Hey, hey, slow down your food, and we can occupy a seat for a while." They occupied an extra seat. The orcs who come in will lose one position. It's not dark yet, but it's not far away. If new orcs sit down to eat now, who knows how long it will take, or won't they be able to finish even after dark?

There are not many orcs who are so careful. Most orcs vacate their seats immediately after eating, so their little thoughts are basically in vain.

When the restaurant finally closed, after receiving the news, the orcs who brought their own small stools immediately rushed to the open space outside the restaurant, carrying stools and starting to occupy seats.

A group of orcs were pushing each other, and after everyone finally sat down, almost half an hour had passed.

"Okay, we are all ready. When will the big dick be released?"

Hui stood up at the right time, signaled everyone to quiet down, and smiled with eight teeth showing: "The big dick can be released at any time, just in front of the big dick. , everyone needs to pay the beast coins required to watch Big GG first."

Big GG is not free to watch like the previous GG, and you have to pay the beast coins to watch it. An orc has to pay one hundred black beast coins, which is not expensive. This matter has spread out a long time ago along with the news that the restaurant is going to enlarge GG. The orcs sitting here are mentally prepared and are quite happy when handing over the animal coins. It's just that -

"We have to pay beast coins to see the big GG, but can't those who don't hand over beast coins also see it?" "

That's right! With such a big rain curtain hanging in the sky, those orcs who are unwilling to pay beast coins can't see it either." , you can still see it even if you stand far away."

"Isn't this a bit unfair to us?" "

I think, why don't we all join forces first to beat those orcs who want to take advantage until they lose their courage? , and then come back to see the big gg?"

"I agree!"

Seeing that the orcs were really rolling up their sleeves and standing up to go out to fight, Hui quickly stopped them and explained: "Don't worry, everyone, Yu has thought of this a long time ago, and it won't happen. I asked you to pay for the beast coins for free."

"Really?"

"Really!"

After collecting the beast coins, Fei Yu also appeared with the big and small dragons and snakes who were looking forward to the big gg.

He was holding a tray in his hand, and as soon as he appeared, he brought a mouth-watering aroma of food. The crispy and golden French fries and chicken popcorn, as well as the oily and slightly crispy chicken wings, attracted the attention of almost all the orcs as soon as they appeared.