92

☆ 93. Chapter 92

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 92:

When the hunting team of the Stone Tribe ran into the Zai Zai Restaurant, they happened to bump into Fei Yu head-on.

"I want all the seasoning cubes and popsicles!"

"Wait, it's me who wants all the seasoning cubes and popsicles."

"No, it's me!"

"Obviously I was the one who came first, and I was the one who spoke first.

" The hunting team was so noisy that their faces turned red and their necks thickened, and they all looked at Fei Yu in unison.

"Who do you want to sell them all to?"

Fei Yu asked with a smile: "How are the popsicles and seasoning cubes you got before?"

"Very good, I only sold them in half a day." "

I It doesnt even take half a day.

We sell seasoning cubes and popsicles in our own tribe, and they take about the same amount of time.

Its good if they are sold out. Fei Yu was also very happy.

"We came here intending to buy all the seasoning cubes and popsicles. I hope you can sell them all to us."

Fei Yu shook his head: "I have said this before, you can't buy them all."

In the end, The orcs from the Stone Tribe who came in first took out several animal skin bags and said, "We brought a lot of animal coins this time. Are these animal coins not enough to buy all the seasoning cubes and popsicles?"

Fei Yu said with a smile: "Not enough. "

The leaders of several hunting teams lowered their heads in frustration, and quickly said: "Then it will be the same as last time. You see how many seasoning cubes and popsicles I have enough beast coins to buy. Let's get half of each."

"Let's hunt. The team wants more popsicles and less seasoning cubes."

"So do we." "

On the contrary, we want more seasoning cubes."

"Okay, no problem." Fei Yu led them to the room they came to last time and asked them to wait for a while. After waiting for a while, he turned around and went out to load the goods. A few minutes later, Fei Yu came back with something in his arms.

"Can you take a look?"

The best-minded beast warriors in several hunting teams immediately stepped forward and began to count the number of popsicles and seasoning cubes they had bought.

"Chief, our things are right."

"So are we."

After confirming that they were right, several hunting teams paid off the beast coins and returned the beast coins owed to Fei Yu, then hurriedly picked up their things and left.

As soon as he walked out of the door, Zhi grabbed the leading beast warrior of his hunting team.

"What's wrong?" The leading orc looked at him questioningly.

Zhi hesitated for a moment, then handed over the animal skin bag in his hand.

The leading orc took it and opened it. It was full of animal coins. Counting again, no more, no less, it was exactly the beast coin that had been paid to Zhi after he joined their hunting team.