81

☆ 82. Chapter 81

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 81

"Did you go to see the big GG at Zaizai Restaurant?"

"Yes. I originally wanted to stand far away and take a peek to see if I could find anything, but then suddenly a puff of smoke came out. We surrounded that place, but I didnt see anything.

Im the same as you. Then you just left immediately?

Why didnt you leave? Did you even give him beast coins at his door?

"

...Don't tell me that you went to give away beast coins."

"...Sent it away."

"You——!"

"Don't worry, listen to me first. If we want to defeat Zaizai Restaurant, we must know our opponent clearly." Is that the case? The chef at Zaizai Restaurant is so cunning and will never come up with something useless, so I sneaked in and took a look." "

Then did you see anything?"

"Yes, yes, yes. For example, that big GG, I didnt even know whether the beast warrior inside was good or bad after watching it. Another example is the fried local egg strips and meat flakes they sell, I think it is more delicious than the grilled gogu beast meat. There are more, we can definitely follow suit."

"Oh? Did you peek at how they fried?"

"It's sizzling, they must have used oil." The orc couldn't help but licked his lips, thinking guiltily, what happened last time? He just ate in the dark night and forgot to sneak in to see how it was done. "How about..." he said in a pretense of embarrassment: "When I zoom in next time, I can sneak in and watch it one more time?" "

..." If you didn't drool, I would be very willing to believe you."

"I'm sorry, I was tempted by the food made by the enemy."

"Forget it, you go and notify others to come over now."

"Now? Are you going to take action?"

"Move! Not only must move! But also as soon as possible!"

Because he was addicted to the delicious food and failed to find out the weakness of Zai Zai Restaurant, the orc who felt guilty immediately went out to call for help without saying a word. About ten minutes passed, and five or six orcs opened the door and walked in one after another.

"Why do you want to take action suddenly?"

"What have you planned to do?"

the orcs asked in confusion.

The orc who had been waiting in the room waved his hand to signal them to quiet down, and said in a slightly serious tone: "Since the Zai Zai Restaurant appeared in the Yan tribe, the number of orcs coming to our food restaurant to eat has become less and less. Especially since the courtship is over. After that, there were a lot less orcs eating. Fortunately for those spiritual chefs who have awakened special abilities, no matter how good the food they make is as long as they have their abilities, they dont have to worry about not being able to sell the food. But we are different." The orcs suddenly gritted their teeth. He slapped the table next to him. "We, like the spiritual chefs at Zai Zai Restaurant, have awakened the ability to strengthen the body. With Zai Zai Restaurant here, the orcs will no longer need us!" "

Compared with the food we make, it's not as delicious as others. Compared with our abilities, No orc has become intermediate-level awakened after eating the food we cooked. If this continues, we will have to close our food shop sooner or later!" "