11

☆ 11. Chapter 11

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 11

The first floor of the stone building is where things are done, and except for a training room on the second floor, all the rest are bedrooms for people to live in.

The small room is the stone room in the corner on the left.

As soon as she entered the door, she solemnly handed the coke egg to her father without saying a word, and then she threw herself on the bed and started breathing heavily.

She was really tired, both physically and mentally.

Ever since I negotiated the deal with Fei Yu yesterday, my nerves have been tense. Those predetermined black eggs are equivalent to important bargaining chips for her future hope. Before she gets the chips and hands them over for a try, how can Xiao Xiao be relieved and sleep peacefully?

Ye specially came to tell her about Heidan before leaving. As each other's best friends, Ye knew about Xiao's worries and actively wanted to help her solve them, so he told Xiao Kedan about it. Xiao Xiao didn't pay much attention to it at first. What delicious food could the Chaos Tribe make? Orcs who really have that ability have already moved to the Star Tribe, are they still hanging around here?

Ke Ye is a good friend of Xiao Ye. Even if Xiao does not believe that her help can bring him hope, he is unwilling to live up to her kindness in his heart. When Zaiye simply asked him to help her deliver the exchange items to Fei Yu because he was worried that he would deal with her, Xiaojiu agreed. Unexpectedly, the food she didnt expect actually gave her a surprise!

More than ten years of despair seemed to have ended yesterday.

From the moment she bought black eggs yesterday and tasted them herself, Xiaojie felt lucky countless times. Fortunately, she did not give up trying because of her inherent impression of the Chaos Tribe and being indifferent to it. Food in the mouth at night. Otherwise, even if she has to stay in the gathering place for a long time in the future, she will probably have the opportunity to eat black eggs and realize its value, but what is the use at that time? The orc she really wanted to use the black egg to please was already gone!

Xiao gradually calmed down his breathing, thinking that Heidan should be brought into the adult's room at this moment, and rolled several times on the bed with joy. The rolling range was too great, and I accidentally fell from the bed to the ground with a "bang". His head fell down, his forehead hurt from the knock, and a big bump suddenly formed.

Xiao Shahuhu poked the bag on his forehead, jumped up like a carp, and ran towards the door.

After many twists and turns, she almost used all her abilities to finally snatch the black egg back. No matter what, she had to watch the adult take it into his mouth to feel at ease.

I dont know if the adult was about to finish eating. Its a pity that I didnt see his surprised expression!

The more she thought about it, the grin got bigger and bigger uncontrollably, and the impatience in her heart was like growing grass, making her wish she could teleport to the door of the adult's room.

When she finally came over with a slightly short breath, she saw her father holding a big wooden plate and knocking on the door.

"Dong dong dong."

"Sir, just have a taste."

Xiaomi didn't hear what her father said clearly, and her head was full of expressions like "The black egg hasn't been put in yet, she still has a chance to see the big man shocked." ——The