106

☆ 107. Chapter 106

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 106

For the orcs who have difficulty even with intermediate awakening abilities, and whose advanced awakening is far out of sight, the words "super awakening" have basically never appeared in their heads.

Advanced awakening is already a daydream that the orcs can occasionally think about. What is super awakening? An existence that is unimaginable!

So, when Jisi couldn't help shouting the words "super awakening", everyone was stunned.

"I just thought I heard a super awakening?"

"Me too...but, haha, how is it possible?"

"Super awakening? There are not many high-level awakened beast warriors." The movement of everyone improving their strength has long been caused. Having caught the attention of the other two teams, the leader Kong couldn't help but ran over in person.

"Listen, the leader said that, so we must have heard it wrong."

Kong joked to Ji Si unceremoniously: "You can't tell such lies even if you want to make Yu happy, you're super As for Awakening, do you know how many high-level awakened beast warriors there are? The two three-star tribes don't even have ten combined!"

Zhu, who followed, gave a lesson with a stern face: "Orcs must be loyal to their partners! Be loyal! Be absolutely honest! Even if it's... In order to make your partner happy, you have to tell the truth and dont brag too much! You said that you are about to become super awakened. Do you know what the consequences will be if other tribes know this? What if you believe it? If you tell me, any orcs will dare to fight with them. What will happen if they attract powerful orcs? Are you sure-" "

I won't believe it." Fei Yu interrupted Numa helplessly, "He just said that. Just for fun."

Ji Si frowned and said, "I'm not—"

"You are!" Fei Yu glared at him. Not to mention super awakening, high-level awakening is enough to shock all tribes. Even if you want to say this, you should wait until you are truly super awakened.

"Okay." Ji Si looked at Fei Yu aggrievedly and muttered: "Am I not good enough?"

After teasing the two of them, Kong couldn't wait to tell the purpose of his visit: "Yu, why do these beast warriors of yours suddenly Are there so many awakened people? Did you secretly feed them other delicious food? If so, you must tell them, and you can't hide it from me!"

Fei Yu said with a smile: "Just eat it with your beast warriors The same thing." Now almost all the beast warriors of the Yan tribe settle their meals at Zaizai Restaurant.

Kong didn't believe it and said: "Then why have my beast warriors never awakened in such a large number?"

Fei Yu said silently: Of course it's because your beast warriors are no longer mine.

The food Fei Yu gave his beast warriors was similar to that of other beast warriors in the tribe, and Fei Yu was not lying about this. The only difference is the difference in energy and spiritual plant effects between foods. If the food given to others is one, then the food given to oneself is five. You must be absolutely generous to your own people.

But having said that, just "one" is enough to make the beast warriors of the Yan tribe stand out among all tribes.

Numa interjected: "Is it because your beast warriors are doing those weird moves?"