19

☆ 19. Chapter 19

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 19

There is no free pie in the sky, and Shu Mus role as Fei Yus introducer was certainly not for nothing.

The main reason is that the other person is inherently insulated from "I am a good person" from appearance to speaking and temperament.

Feiyu knew this very well.

But the chance is not 100% zero, right? As long as there is a glimmer of hope, Fei Yu doesn't want to give up easily. If you succeed, you can save a hundred gray beast coins. If you fail, just give away the unheated gray beast coins. No matter whether you try it or not, the result cannot be worse.

As for why its one hundred gray beast coins?

Because Feiyu has space to sneak in the big and small dragons and snakes quietly. After earning enough Gray Beast Coins, let them have a clear path and let them become a member of the Two-Star Tribe.

After thinking about it, Fei Yu followed Shu Mu's words and asked politely: "Are you willing to be my introducer?"

Shu Mu laughed a few times and slowly uttered three words: "No, yes. , I wish."

The refusal was too simple.

Fei Yu was not the only person who refused, there were also people who insisted on joining in. When he heard Shu Mu's words, he was disappointed and more heartbroken.

Love his coins.

I have asked almost everything I want to know, and Fei Yu, who still doesn't understand, is going to ask Yuan privately. Then as long as he fulfills his promise, this matter will be over. Although he didn't get any medicinal solution from Shu Mu that would affect his mental strength, he still explained his questions to me for most of the day. Not to mention how much time it took, it was definitely of great help to Fei Yu.

Gratitude is one thing, but also...

OK, Fei Yu admitted that he really wanted to use his sweet strategy on Shu Mu.

Fei Yu was about to say goodbye and leave, but Shu Mu quit.

He felt that Fei Yu was too thin-skinned!

He has never seen an orc ask for help. They just ask lightly, success is the best, and if they don't succeed, they simply turn around and leave without caring.

This is wrong!

This is very wrong!

You are an orc! Shouldn't an orc's face be hundreds of times thicker than his own fur? !

Of course, there are also some orcs who are angry and shameless. It's just that even if people are embarrassed to continue asking, they still have to ask why they don't want to, right? Only by knowing the reasons can we make corrections, and by knowing the reasons can we understand whether there is room for recovery.

...Actually, to put it bluntly, Shu Mu is mentally unbalanced.

He felt that Fei Yu's behavior was completely unlike how he should treat a big shot. He... was no longer the person who had just become a pharmacist, and it didn't matter whether he had it or not.

Ah ah ah ah ah--!

So angry!

Shumula couldn't help but call Fei Yu and continue to discuss the issue of recommenders. However, he did not hesitate to abandon his self-esteem for sweets that were as important as his own life.