59

☆ 60. Chapter 59

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 59:

On the day the first round of courtship selection ended, a wooden basket was placed in front of every food store.

Fei Yu is no exception.

"Is this...will anyone really throw branches at us?" Hui stared at the wooden frame of the door with a suspicious look on his face.

"Yes." Fei Yu said with a smile. Although they didn't use every means to win over the orcs like other food stores, his restaurant has been open for such a long time and has a lot of regular customers. There will always be some of these people who will give him branches, right?

Hui twitched the corner of his mouth, feeling that Fei Yu was too confident. Just as he finished thinking this, he saw an orc walking towards the restaurant.

"I should be the first one here, right?" The orc glanced into the restaurant, saw that most of the tables were empty, and walked in happily.

Hui followed him in and ordered food for him.

After walking a few steps, the orc in front suddenly stopped, slapped his head and shouted: "Oh, how could I forget such an important thing?" After saying that, he took a few steps back and returned to the door, taking out the animal skin bag he had taken. He took out a branch from inside. The branch is engraved with the Yan tribe's logo, and it is the same branch used to vote for food stores. The orc threw the branch into the wooden basket, turned to Fei Yu and said with a smile: "I gave you the branch, so," he rubbed his hands, "can you tell me quietly when more places will be added? ?" He really can't grab thirty.

"You don't have a partner?" Fei Yu asked.

The orc smiled bitterly and said: "No. I would like to find one, but if I have a partner, I have to bring her to the restaurant to eat with me." He smiled sheepishly, "I can only fill my stomach now."

Feiyu: "...Then work hard."

After that, everyone who came to the restaurant to eat basically gave their branches to Feiyu. In less than a morning, the wooden basket was more than half full.

Fei Yu saw that the branch looked pretty, like ice crystals, so he took out one and looked at it. Unexpectedly, when you look at the smooth branch, you will find that it is actually a bit rough only when you touch it. Fei Yu glanced at it for a few times and was about to put it back into the wooden frame when a sudden shout came. Fei Yu's fingers shook and he pinched the branch into two pieces.

Feiyu: "..."

He quietly hid the branch behind his back. After all, this is the property of the tribe. If it was damaged by mistake, I dont know how to compensate. The key point is that the other chefs were working hard to get people to throw branches, but he just broke one casually. Although he didn't mean it, if others accidentally saw it, he would always feel guilty. .

At this time, the yelling female orc ran over with Zai Zai in her arms, hurriedly threw the branch in her hand into the wooden basket, and then went to coax the branch that Zai Zai held in her mouth. But before she could open her mouth to coax her, Zaizai opened her small mouth and spit the branch into the basket. After vomiting, he stretched out his two small claws and rushed toward Fei Yu.

Fei Yu took it with a smile, touched his little head, and personally held it and put it on an empty table.

"Can I give you two sausages?" Fei Yu remembered this cub and would come to him from time to time to eat.