18

☆ 18. Chapter 18

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 18

Yuan took over the conversation at the right time: "The tribes in Nozawa Continent are generally divided into two types, one is the Star Tribe and the other is the Chaos Tribe. In other words, in addition to the Chaos Tribe on Nozawa Continent, The rest are all star tribes."

"No orc knows how big Nozawa Continent is, and no one knows how many tribes there are in total. There are too many chaotic tribes, and some of them have never had contact with the outside world. , there are people who want to make contact but because the place where they live is too remote, and even they are the only tribe around, they dare not go too far, and many of them are deliberately hiding." "

This kind of chaos where no one knows where they are. The development level of tribes is unknown, and some may have reached the level of quasi-star tribes. No matter how powerful they are, it is not impossible to become a one-star tribe."

Yuan looked at Fei Yu with a smile: "In this case, you have to If you ask me what star tribes there are, I'm afraid no orc can answer them."

Fei Yu really didn't expect this and smiled awkwardly after hearing this.

"Forget about the unknown ones, don't you know what the known star tribes are?"

Yuan laughed and shook his head: "If you ask how many there are, I can roughly give you a number. If you ask which ones there are, that's it. It's too hard to answer."

Shu Mu gulped down a glass of sugar water, wiped his mouth and said, "There are probably thousands of registered star tribes. There are only two three-star tribes, and there are more than a thousand two-star tribes. There are even more one-star tribes." Shu Mu licked his lips, "As for the four-star tribes, hey, there isn't one."

Fei Yu subconsciously asked: "Are the three-star tribes the Xiao tribe and the Rou tribe?"

"Except for these two Who else is the most powerful tribe?" Shu Mu rolled his eyes, "Most of the one- and two-star tribes are under the control of the Xiao tribe and the Rou tribe. The remaining star tribes who are unwilling to attach themselves have united to form They are not as powerful as the Xiao tribe and the Rou tribe, but they also prevent these two strong tribes from attacking them casually. Self-protection is enough. The only ones who are dependent on the alliance tribe are the Chaos tribe."

Fei Yu His mind was spinning very quickly: "There are some Chaos tribes that have reached quasi-star level. If there are more quasi-star tribes that rely on the allied tribes, there will be no chance of catching up with those two big tribes in the future."

Shu Mu and Yuan heard this. They were stunned for a moment, and then burst out laughing together.

Between tribes, it has always been about who has the bigger fist, and whoever develops better will listen to whoever has it. It's not that no one thought of what Fei Yu said, they just never took it to heart and subconsciously thought that the Allied Tribes couldn't do it.

Shu Mu laughed so hard that tears flowed out: "The more quasi-star tribes you are attached to, the more likely you are to catch up with those two mountains. What will happen if you have more star tribes? Can they be as good as a high-level awakened orc warrior?" "?"

Fei Yu asked curiously: "Are there very few high-level awakened orc warriors?" The original owner was a useless beast, and the last thing he wanted to hear was something related to the awakening of orcs. Fei Yu really knew nothing about this aspect. .