39

☆ 40. Chapter 39

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 39

More orcs came to eat than expected. By noon, there was not much food left that Fei Yu had prepared, and it was absolutely impossible to last until the evening.

Hui always felt that the reason why Fei Yu was unwilling to replenish food yesterday and even closed the door early was because of him. It must be that he was too stupid, or that something made Fei Yu unhappy. Otherwise, how could a good orc leave the beast coins and not earn them?

Therefore, Hui Shisheng was unwilling to remind Fei Yu that he should replenish food, but let Guo go.

As Guo walked to the third floor, his head was spinning very fast as he thought about what to say. She also thought that yesterday was all Hui's fault, but after listening to what her partner retold, she couldn't figure out which sentence was wrong. If there is nothing wrong with the words, then there is something wrong with the tone? Or is it because the employer doesnt like straightforward words?

After knocking on the door and getting permission, he opened the door and went in. When he saw Fei Yu feeding the dragon snake and his three puppies, most of his nervousness immediately dissipated, and he spoke out what he had been working on in a calm tone.

"There are more orcs coming to eat today than yesterday."

Fei Yu smiled and nodded: "Yes."

Seeing that his expression softened, he continued: "There are more orcs eating, and the beast coins earned will definitely be higher than yesterday. More."

Fei Yu glanced at her and said "Yeah."

Guo continued: "Of course, the more beast coins, the better, right?"

If the previous sentence meant that Fei Yu was overly concerned, then with Guo's sentence, Fei Yu could be sure that the other party was most likely to be tactful with him. Express the idea that its time for a salary increase.

"That's right." Fei Yu said without being angry at all. Hui Guo and his wife are quick to do things, and they work hard without complaining. Fei Yu thinks it's worth it if they can get a little more beast coins to keep them.

Hearing the approval, Guo felt relieved and happily said his real purpose: "The food is not enough, do you think we can make more?"

Fei Yu said: "I will go after feeding Zai Zai."

As soon as Guo showed up , Hui quickly asked about the result of the battle. Guo smiled triumphantly and shared his inner journey without hesitation.

"Oh!" Hui suddenly realized, "So the employer likes to be more tactful, I know."

Guo patted his chest and smiled proudly: "Follow me and learn more."

Hui's eyes flickered and he grabbed her hand. Kiss her once, and flatter her one after another. After filming, I got back to work.

...

The restaurant received its first wave of customers since it opened shortly after noon.

At that time, Fei Yu had just finished the task of replenishing food. When he heard Hui excitedly running over and talking incoherently about someone bringing animal meat to eat, Fei Yu was confused.

Bring meat with you when you eat? Fei Yu couldn't understand this operation.

Leaving the Zaizai on the second floor, Feiyu followed Hui downstairs to meet the guests.