93

☆ 94. Chapter 93

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 93

The Grass Tribe is built on an endless grassland and is one of the affiliated tribes of the Xiao Tribe.

I have been to Cao tribe many times and am very familiar with it. It was far enough away from the Yan Tribe and close enough to the Xiao Tribe, so he chose the Cao Tribe as the place to open the food store.

Although he borrowed beast coins from Fei Yu, Zhi did not choose to buy a house directly in the Cao Tribe, but planned to rent a house. Buying a house costs a lot of beast coins, but renting doesn't cost much. Having witnessed the looting scene at Zaizai Restaurant, Zhi believed that he could afford the beast coins to rent a house, and could buy his own house soon, becoming a true member of the Grass Tribe.

After taking care of the settlement matters, we rented a shop on the main road where there are many orcs after observation. While it was still early, with the help of Ji Si and others, we separately ordered the tables, chairs, pots, bowls, etc. After finishing everything, it was already dark.

"Go to bed early after eating." Ji Si ordered his men to make food with the seasoning cubes they brought.

"No need to do anything." Zhi said quickly, "Just eat the food brought in the wooden cart."

After hearing this, the beast warriors in the hunting team subconsciously swallowed their saliva and glanced at Ji Si expectantly. go.

"You bought that food with your own beast coins, we can't eat it for nothing." Ji Si said calmly, looking at the orcs who were following, "If you really want to eat it, just buy it with your own beast coins."

" Can I really buy it?" Li asked in surprise.

"Okay." Ji Si said and went straight to the place where the food was placed, braised pork, sweet and sour pork ribs, spicy fish steak, etc. She picked out a lot of them according to her appetite and preferences, and finally handed over enough beast coins. He took the food and ate it.

Since joining the new leader, the seasoning cubes can be eaten whenever you want. But the food at Zaizai Restaurant is different. Although it is easier to eat than before with Ji Si here, they can't be shameless and always jump in line, can they? Seasoning cubes are always available, braised pork etc. depends on your luck. If you dont eat now, when will you have to wait?

"You can eat the seasoning cubes if you want. I'm going to eat braised pork."

"I want to eat spicy fish steak, haha, I haven't eaten food with pepper for a long time."

They are all regular customers of Zaizai Restaurant, and the beast warriors are familiar with it. Everyone picked out the food they wanted to eat, and figured out the beast coins to pay with a flash of their heads. He handed over the beast coin and began to eat it eagerly.

"You really don't need to give the beast coins, I'll treat you to food." Zhi said.

While chewing, he shouted: "If you don't want the beast coins, we won't eat it."

Zhiji said anxiously: "You brought me to the grassland tribe safely, so it's right to treat you to something to eat."

Ji Si ate the food slowly , casually said: "It's just a way to give it to you, don't take it to heart."

"But -"

"Okay." Li Li waved his hand impatiently, "We are all males, just take it if it's given to you, just stop.